Matadors

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The one sport where displaying a bulge is encouraged. Does anyone have any pictures of these sexy men sporting a nice chub?

It is amazing how far away in the stands you can see their manhood proudly displayed. Love those pants! Would love to hear any of your bullfight stories and observations ...

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm nor 100% sure about this but I think the Toreadors fight he bull and the Matadors actually kill it with a sword.

Here are some images. Scroll down to the guy in the lilac and gold costume to see a nice bulge.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's an abominable spectacle that shouldn't be legal in any country much less one that calls itself civilised - having said that matadors and flamenco dancers do have the smallest tightest hottest bottoms in the world and it's funny how both matadors and flamenco dancers come from Spain.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They stuff, you know.

Seeing the ripped pants makes me believe these guys don't stuff. Great shots BTW woof.

SP is right most of these guys have great asses.

I went to some bullfights in Tiajuana and they butchered the slain bulls and sold the meat to the exiting spectators. Now is that fresh enough for you? Made me kind of sick. We went for a big steak dinner after that too. Haven't eaten much red meat in years after that.