Mateosexyhot22 (aka mateoysara)

Camilo22

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
@mateosexyhot22 is a such a hot and hunk stud, but I don't see anything hot on his Twitter and the OnlyF's content is a mistery for me. Has anyone subscribed to mateosexyhot22's onlyfans or know what type of content he post?
I guess He post private webcam shows, always wanted to subscribe but I’m broke actually lol

hugedonuts

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mateo is a beautiful man. He's SO attractive and his hairy booy hypnotizes me every time she turns around. I think he's one of the sexiest men in the world, but I've noticed that in all his Chaturbate's broadcasts he uses the same homoerotic scenes with his friends and that strategy wont last forever.

I bet most of your fans are gay men, and if you don't give them what they're looking for, they'll go to another gay or bisexual actor who is explicit and includes male worship, blowjobs, mutual masturbation, and rimming between them (for a better price). With so many options, I don't think they would settle for watching long, monotonous streams, only to watch the game of touching a penis and hiding their hand on his Onlyfans. He needs to innovate.

If he's not willing to lay back and get his ass groped, let his friends masturbate him, or lick every inch of his body, I doubt anyone is willing to pay $20 for a Onlyfans subscription.