Materbation at work?

Well I work at home a lot so do it all the time! :biggrin1:

Have done it a fair bit in the past in the office when the horn strikes and just have to let the beast out. I remember stripping off and sucking myself off on occasion too (in my more flexible days!!)

Reactions: zurichtom

marco_pt

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I work at home a lot so do it all the time! :biggrin1:

Have done it a fair bit in the past in the office when the horn strikes and just have to let the beast out. I remember stripping off and sucking myself off on occasion too (in my more flexible days!!)

Damm,
You're a good one!!!

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
I've never found wanking in the toilets at work very horny and have rarely done it. However, I quite often used to work on a Saturday when I would almost invariably be the only person in the office. I remember one Saturday, mid-afternoon, when I was as horny as hell. I was in the kitchen area (not covered by any CCTV or anything), making a cup of coffee and I just had to get my cock out and have a good slow, 15-minute wank. Eventually I reached the point of no return and came in the sink, before washing my cock and foreskin, washing the sink out thoroughly, putting my cock away and getting back to what I was supposed to be doing. Haven't had a chance in recent years because almost everywhere that I've worked is covered by internal CCTV these days!

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is this really a common thing? OMG I cannot look at anyone in my office anymore! LOL! No, but seriously I wonder how common this is outside of LPSG.