Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
When I'm alone in the back sometimes I'll whip my Johnny out and think about the hottie that works at the service desk. I've yet to bust a nut there though.

Update: New job, shot a nice load on the floor of the warehouse a couple weeks ago while my partner took his lunch break (it was about 6:30, all the warehouse workers had gone home and me and my partner were the only others on schedule). Sat in a computer chair we had just inside the dock doors, pulled my cock out through my unzipped work pants and watched a Kiara Mia scene on my phone. The wind blowing in from the loading area felt great on the head of my dick and I could have easily been walked in on but the sun was setting in a way that I would've been able to see anyone coming from up the ramp outside. First time I've ever been paid to bust a nut haha

Infernal

Superior Member
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A few times in the past. I worked in a small office of 7 people. I was the first one there each morning and I was usually there 1 or 2 hours before anyone else showed up. Some mornings I would be so horny that I would lock myself in the bathroom and jerk off. I took a friend to the office late one night and fucked him on the sofa in the lobby. Luckily there were no cameras.

Now I work from home, so you could say I jerk off in the office all the time.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
A man's gotta take care of business. It's very normal and natural. We should NEVER repress males from private masturbation. Men also work better when the don't have a raging boner as concentration is greatly improved. It's also good for the prostate to cum a lot.

Reactions: svrocks

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Many medical references support the idea that regular ejaculation is good for the prostate. If your inspiration is someone at work, masturbation at that site makes sense. You just have to find the appropriate time and place.

brian0707

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
During university working at Safeway I often worked after hours. Staying late one evening waiting to let in a delivery truck, I was seriously horny. Found a good sided watermelon in the produce inventory, carved a rookie hole and butt fucked it to two intense loads waiting on the truck. Glad he took his time.

Reactions: Barberseville

brian0707

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
During university working at Safeway I often worked after hours. Staying late one evening waiting to let in a delivery truck, I was seriously horny. Found a good sided watermelon in the produce inventory, carved a rookie hole and butt fucked it to two intense loads waiting on the truck. Glad he took his time.
Damn spell check. A roomie hole, not rookie

888abba

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I never buy a watermelon at Safeway, again

D

deleted973884

I have plenty of times. Still do. It's not the place that gets me horny but either a memory from the night before or some erotic thoughts roaming through my mind or my wife gave me a morning preview of what's to come when I get home. I have no control of my erections and how they happen but they need to be released. It's just a natural thing that has to happen. If I hold it in I get sore balls. Nothing wrong with it. Done it in people's houses and job sites. Whenever it needs to release I let it fly.

Barberseville

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There is a shower at work in the basement which I use at lunchtime after running. For some reason it is the most unerotic place ever, and I have never masturbated there to completion, despite an otherwise healthy sex drive. I don't know why this place is so unarousing, but will keep trying if the mood takes me.

Reactions: Buddie

Str8Married

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Strongsville, Ohio, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We had an electron microscope at work. One night while I was on call, and all alone, I got a good look at my swimmers.

Man! You totally need to upload a photo of your guys having a swim!! That would be awesome!

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ve certainly done it several times when the urge arose. That said, I’m totally discreet, in a stall, stop if someone enters the bathroom, and ALWAYS clean up and flush the evidence. I’m not letting it fly as if I were at home. It’s a quick release, and back to business. Literally.

Reactions: diver6 and abattist