Matt Battaglia

D

deleted2253

Originally posted by Goon@Apr 22 2005, 11:06 AM
We've been watching QAF Season Four on DVD this week. Episode 9 brings this hot mother fucker playing a pro football player. My jaw hit the floor. His character has a big cock, I'd like to think he does too.

http://groups.msn.com/MatteoBattagliaAdmir.../_whatsnew.msnw
[post=303327]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks for the link!!! This man is gorgeous!!! I remember thinking he was soooo hot when I saw him on QAF. I'd say he has a decent sized cock, he filled out his briefs quite nicely on the show! :wow: :9 :D

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Fuck! Now I really, really need to subscribe to showtime! Never mind, KinkGuy runs out door headed for video store. I am embarrassed to admit, I have never seen an episode of QAF. There goes my membership to the club.

Goon:
Originally posted by KinkGuy@Apr 22 2005, 03:07 PM
Fuck! Now I really, really need to subscribe to showtime! Never mind, KinkGuy runs out door headed for video store. I am embarrassed to admit, I have never seen an episode of QAF. There goes my membership to the club.
[post=303563]Quoted post[/post]​
If you come over here and watch it, you can have your membership card back :evilgrin:

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After your visit to Hawaii, your trip won't be complete without going to Graceland in Memphis, KinkGuy. I promise to have the dvds of QAF for your viewing. :bounce: