Matt Bomer

xtoxin

Experimental Member
Media
This just might be the most beautiful man I've ever seen on screen, in TV or film. I don't care if he's gay or straight -- physically, he's perfection. I can't look at him without getting chills.

Reactions: Psilord905

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, I thought he was already out of the closet. There was that snapshot of him kissing another man that came out years ago. It was really hot.

B_jdunhill

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh, I thought he was already out of the closet. There was that snapshot of him kissing another man that came out years ago. It was really hot.

yes. Years ago...and right full on the open mouth. They have been together for years. 3 kids and if memory serves he has been his agent all along. I watched season one of that show religiously. Kind of lost interest.

good for him, and he is a gorgeous guy :)

Reactions: Psilord905

ggsitc

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yes. Years ago...and right full on the open mouth. They have been together for years. 3 kids and if memory serves he has been his agent all along. I watched season one of that show religiously. Kind of lost interest.

good for him, and he is a gorgeous guy :)

Bomer was out until "White Collar" came along, then he ran back into the closet until this recent revelation. Much like MTv's "Teen Wolf" star Colton Haynes.

I posted him back in 2009 when he was named People Mag's "Sexiest Rising Star." (Which is about the time he retreated back into the closet.) The bf pic is the last one in my original post ....

http://www.lpsg.org/158288-peoples-sexiest-rising-star-matt.html#post2442212

Last edited: