Matt Bomer

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't think it's fair to call him in the closet. He may not have gone around swinging a rainbow feather boa and singing "I Will Survive," but he never pretended to be anything he wasn't and usually took his husband with him everywhere he went.

He just never flat-out said the word "gay" that's all. And frankly, he still hasn't. And isn't that what we're working towards? A point where no grand announcement or People Magazine cover story is required?

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I don't think it's fair to call him in the closet. He may not have gone around swinging a rainbow feather boa and singing "I Will Survive," but he never pretended to be anything he wasn't and usually took his husband with him everywhere he went.

He just never flat-out said the word "gay" that's all. And frankly, he still hasn't. And isn't that what we're working towards? A point where no grand announcement or People Magazine cover story is required?

"Just Jared" is a pretty fair blog IMO. Here's Matt Bomer during his "back in the closet--No comment" phase ....

Matt Bomer on Gay Rumors: ‘I Don’t Care’ | Matt Bomer, Shirtless : Just Jared

And here's Matt Bomer now ....

Matt Bomer Officially Comes Out As Gay | Matt Bomer : Just Jared

He did retreat...but the network honchos or his series producers may have had him by the balls and given him some very poor advice. Whatever the reason, I generally do agree with your last comment...but that will be a rather long way down the road, I'm afraid.

freddie16

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I wonder if Matt Bomer is a top, bottom or both?

Our imaginations could run wild thinking about that!

I wonder how the celebrities BEFORE they were famous have kept their sexual proclivities a secret? Surely there is someone out there that knows how good Matt is in bed?

Can you imagine having Matt inside you? GAH!

Reactions: Psilord905

dccane

Expert Member
Media
He's beautiful. Isn't he married to a guy with a kid? He's young for a gay guy to be settled down, so maybe he was never a big slut, which makes him hotter.

edit: 3 kids apparently!

bboy24

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Matt definately has a bottom's vibe to him. I also get the vibe that he would be a loud fuck, alot of screaming and dirty talk.

Reactions: Cuteasianguy12

db3710

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was stoked when he played Darren Criss' brother on Glee... however by the end of the episode I was having visions in my head of them two being incestuous. lol Matt Bomer bottoming for Darren Criss, i'd pay to see that.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a major man-crush on Matthew Bomer.

Altho I am still wondering about the guys whom do not know
Matt Bomer or know meaning of a power bottom or abilities
to google or internet search.

dccane

Expert Member
Media
Was thinking vers until this picture. Now I scream Power Bottom with the crowd.
Ha ha! I have no idea how you people can tell he's a power bottom, but that would work for me.

I'm going to wait for Magic Mike to pop up in Red Box so I can fast forward through all the parts involving plot and character development.