Matt Busbice

TyWest

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I find him extremely attractive. I was watching his show earlier today and noticed a NICE outline going down his pant leg when he was sitting down. Anyone have pictures?

TyWest

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This is the best I could find.

Matt-Busbice.jpg

leapyear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BOOM, BOOM, BOOM !!!! is most apropos as he's a slaughter of animals who hails from Louisiana and has some sort of show along with his brother Bill. His facebook and twitter are for the like minded. Here's an example: "We want to know whats your FAVORITE Wildgame Attractant?!?!" That outline on his pant leg was probably his skinning knife...he's all yours mate!

billybones

Superior Member
Media
BOOM, BOOM, BOOM !!!! is most apropos as he's a slaughter of animals who hails from Louisiana and has some sort of show along with his brother Bill. His facebook and twitter are for the like minded. Here's an example: "We want to know whats your FAVORITE Wildgame Attractant?!?!" That outline on his pant leg was probably his skinning knife...he's all yours mate!

Ahh, he's asking what kind of piss others like to spray in the woods to dupe some animal into wandering in front of his gun?