Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don’t actually. He seems like actually be in love with his girlfriend. I know people are trying to “cancel” him on Twitter for being a Republican though.
He also liked a few tweets on Twitter that could be seen as homophobic, but this was in 2015 when he would have been 17ish but I guess people think he’s still the same

lericcson420

Superior Member
Media
He also liked a few tweets on Twitter that could be seen as homophobic, but this was in 2015 when he would have been 17ish but I guess people think he’s still the same
Yeah those type of things shouldn't happen. It was 4 years ago, but still. People change in 4 year. I know I did. Maybe he did. I also don't know about the he's a Republican stuff. I've seen a photo of him wearing a pro guns shirt, but I don't know when that photo was taken.

I also don't pay attention to this guy at all on social media lmfao.

• Love
Reactions: klienkeenqu229z5

Jonny Rockets

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah those type of things shouldn't happen. It was 4 years ago, but still. People change in 4 year. I know I did. Maybe he did. I also don't know about the he's a Republican stuff. I've seen a photo of him wearing a pro guns shirt, but I don't know when that photo was taken.

I also don't pay attention to this guy at all on social media lmfao.
Yeah he’s got recent posts hinting at his political affiliation or at least his blatant nationalism and that proguns shirt was on the set of the high school musical show too which is pretty recent

lericcson420

Superior Member
Media
Yeah he’s got recent posts hinting at his political affiliation or at least his blatant nationalism and that proguns shirt was on the set of the high school musical show too which is pretty recent
Fair enough then. Curious how he even got on a show as progressive as HSM:the series though. His singing voice is very average. I guess good looks do get people far lmfao