Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

BrazDude

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It sucks you barely get to see Matt shirtless in the new holiday special on Disney+. You see more of Josh’s bod than Matt’s :’(
Maybe they see Josh as having more of a appeal to the audience. I’m 100% more interested in Matt

BrazDude

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There's a video of him watching the special on instagram ( matt reposted it on his stories, but it's on tigerbeatnow's page). I guess it solves the problem of screen time, we got a special sized video of Matt

Tygentry93

Superior Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Maybe they see Josh as having more of a appeal to the audience. I’m 100% more interested in Matt
Matt is way hotter, beautiful eyes and smile. Sucks we see Josh’s full bod but like a nipple or two from Matt.

Reactions: BrazDude

Tposesprostate

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you saw them, why didn’t you post them?

What am I supposed to post chile?

The picture I have was already posted in this thread and said to be fake and videos of someone else entirely that's not Matt. I don't have anything to post besides what was already posted. I haven't seen anything other than this photo.

I don't think it's Matt anymore. But this is all I've seen. I'd still like to see the video of whoever it is, because it looks hot lol. Someone else claimed to know these videos weren't Matt, but were of someone else, but when I'd messaged them about just seeing the vids they never answered me so idk.

The pic is still hot to look at and imagine I guess, but if anyone has or know who is actually in this video I'd love to see.
upload_2020-10-31_9-57-53.png

Lover man

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
What am I supposed to post chile?

The picture I have was already posted in this thread and said to be fake and videos of someone else entirely that's not Matt. I don't have anything to post besides what was already posted. I haven't seen anything other than this photo.

I don't think it's Matt anymore. But this is all I've seen. I'd still like to see the video of whoever it is, because it looks hot lol. Someone else claimed to know these videos weren't Matt, but were of someone else, but when I'd messaged them about just seeing the vids they never answered me so idk.

The pic is still hot to look at and imagine I guess, but if anyone has or know who is actually in this video I'd love to see.
View attachment 27299691
It would be hot if it is Matt or whoever it is.