Matt Dallas

Alex Chambers

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I do know Perez Hilton, and for whatever reason he has a huge vendetta against this kid. Perez is an unreliable information source prone to exaggeration when he is at his best. And he is rarely at his best. Under ordinary circumstances he is a repugnant, pathetic, self-loathing vicious little queen with an astronomically overblown sense of self importance.

On a lighter note, Matt is wicked cute. I'd do him.:tongue:

I am glad to see that I am not the only one who thinks Perez is a self-righteous twit who fills his site with personal attacks and mudslinging.

And you're wicked cute yourself--nice gallery.

Reactions: cderekgo

rickygNOLA

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am glad to see that I am not the only one who thinks Perez is a self-righteous twit who fills his site with personal attacks and mudslinging.

I agree w/you. Perez is a big queen and I hate him. He's absolutely horrific. Douchbag that he is.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Why thank you Alex. :tongue: You made my day.

Ah yes, I remember my rant on this thread. Perez was really on my shitlist at the time if you couldn't tell. :cool: Still is of course, but I try not to give him the time of day that the important people on my shitlist warrant. :rolleyes:

B_gay_channel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I loved Kyle XY but I lost track of it after the writers strike! Matt is so adorable. I lust after him greatly! LOL

I watched until Season 1 - The Series need to be focused on because you don't understand if you don't mind listening.... but Matt is Yes Adorable you got it dude! and I think he's quite guy...

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Very surprised to see there will be new episodes of this. Can't remember what was going on when it ended.

kyboy

Just Browsing
Media
New Season has started... 1st episode was last Monday night...

Watch ---- Was just as good as the first season....

jp

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You guys will be happy to know that is gay as they come, he's a flaming queen. I've seen him out before and after the show started, and he's def proud to be gay. He kicks it with the love interest from mean girls who is also gay.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
surprise surprise, not

does anyone know the name of the movie where he all but makes out with this kid on a dock.

I was wondering if anyone knows if Matt Dallas is really gay? I am brand new here and have a crush on him. I read that he is gay and dating Jonathan Bennett,who I briefly had a crush on when he was on All My Children.

atreyu500

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, Matt Dallas is really gay. Jonathan Bennett is really gay too. They recently have broken up. But yes, both are gay.