100% Gay, 0% Straight
From the movie Talented Mr. Ripley

Video

Matt_Damon.JPG

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
That was a great movie in 1999. ( I could go on about how 1999 was a banner year for gay themes: The Talented Mr. Ripley, American Beauty, The Matrix, Star Wars, Eyes Wide Shut... ) It was one of Matt Damon's finest roles.

Highly subtle, charged with homoeroticism, and 3D characters...

I remember seeing Damon on an interview once where he stated that he lost weight and worked out to come into character. It is in contrast to beefing up and toning up for Bourne Identity/Supremacy.

Reactions: SmileyAA1

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That was a great movie in 1999. ( I could go on about how 1999 was a banner year for gay themes: The Talented Mr. Ripley, American Beauty, The Matrix, Star Wars, Eyes Wide Shut... ) It was one of Matt Damon's finest roles.

Highly subtle, charged with homoeroticism, and 3D characters...

I remember seeing Damon on an interview once where he stated that he lost weight and worked out to come into character. It is in contrast to beefing up and toning up for Bourne Identity/Supremacy.

I said this when Kuko posted the Jude Law vid, but, i love this movie. Even though Rioley was a bit of an asshole, i was completely on his side. I should watch my DVD tomorrow.

yarraman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Matt Damon is a spunk. loved that scene in "talented Mr Riply" in his bathers.... shame there isnt a nude pic of him

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
:smile: The limegreen turtleneck swimwear :smile: is one of those visual cues of Ripley's awkwardness. Remember that the story is set in the early 50s, so a bikini on a man is considered rather daring. It's an article of clothing that you can wear on the more liberated beaches of the Mediterranean but not back in Eisenhower's USA.

Notice the Italian guy in the White bikini on the left of the photo; he's wearing a bikini, too. It's high on the legs, but it's high enough on the waist as to not be considered too obscene. Ripley's neon green bikini, however, is more daring and makes him stand out like a beacon - a neon color against his pale skin. The suit screams, "I'm gay and don't know it yet". It's a symbol of Ripley's liberation from American cultural restraint. i.e. What happens in Italy stays in Italy

Reactions: SmileyAA1

Sibelius8591

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a big fan of this movie, too! (Normally, I don't post much but this thread 'outed' me!)

It also features Jack Davenport, who I find to be a major, major dreamboat. Love him on "Coupling" (The UK version), too. And speaking of "Coupling", that little Richard Coyle (who plays Jeff) is as cute as a bug's ear, too!

Wish I had a naked picture of Jeff (Richard) to share. I have my favorite "Jeff-isms" instead:

beachound

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Would love to see Matt fully nude. I picture his cock as a little above average but very thick!!!

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Any reportage or runiors about the size of Matt Damon? Judging from this on-set photo from "The Bourne Ultimatum", it looks like Matt sure packs those pants very well.

293.damon.bourne.072607.jpg

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Matt starred in a movie called "The Talented Mr. Ripley". Early in the movie, there is a part where Matt is on a beach in Italy with a lime green lycra square cut that lets viewers see the outline of his dick. He looks about average size limp. I've checked him out in his other movies to see if I could see anything. My guess is that he usually wears briefs because I never see the outline of his penis.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Matt starred in a movie called "The Talented Mr. Ripley". Early in the movie, there is a part where Matt is on a beach in Italy with a lime green lycra square cut that lets viewers see the outline of his dick...

These are the best stills I could find. Maybe just go see the movie? There's a great deal of homoerotic tension throughout, like the bath scene with Matt and Jude Law. (I'll attach a pic of that, too.) However, be warned, it's a dark, disturbing, suspense film, not a happy, light, romantic comedy.

Attachments

1BiGG1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I saw the thread title saying ”A Different Matt Damon” I thought maybe somebody was gonna claim he was straight or something! :biggrin1:

That aside, who is the guy in the pic?