Matt Damon

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To me, Matt is only hot from the neck up, that and his personality on film. I keep remembering him in those ugly swim trunks from Mr Ripley. What is the thing about the midget in the title, am I missing something.

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here are some candid photos of Mr. Damon that a friend of mine took at the TIFF. Not very flattering, I'spose.

Attachments

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Nah, Ben is WAY hotter than Matt is. Matt isn't a throwaway either but I'd take Ben if I had to choose. If I didn't have to choose, what a fun night taking both on would be!

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some pics of a very toned-up Matt Damon from the Clint Eastwood pic Invictus which tells the story of newly-elected President Nelson Mandela joining forces with the captain of South Africa's rugby team, Francois Pienaar, to unite their post-apartheid country. The film will be released in early December and already has a lot of Oscar "buzz." Damon plays Pienaar and Mandela is played by Morgan Freeman. (And just as a personal editorial note, IMHO after history is written the name Mandela will paired with the likes of Churchill and Roosevelt as one of the greatest leaders of the last century.)

The Invictus trailer:

Inside Pulse Movies | Official Trailer for Clint Eastwood’s Invictus

Attachments

Pyro69

Sexy Member
Media
I'm sure we're all still trying block out the memories of Matt Damon's physical appearance in the Informant, but I just had to post the comparison between him then and him now after getting beefed up again for Invictus. He went from probably the worst shape of his life to the best in just a few months. It's both impressive and hot. :biggrin1:

Attachments