Matt Dillon - allegedly big?

WhiteHeat

Cherished Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone else here heard the persistent rumors over the years that Matt Dillon is very well hung? I've read on various gossip boards and newsgroups that he possesses one of the biggest cocks in Hollywood. He's often name-checked on that H List (Hung List). There was also a book out a few years ago which collected lists of juicy insider gossip; one page listed what are allegedly the biggest dicks in Hollywood and Dillon was one of them. You can catch him sporting a thick bulge in his ripped blue jeans in Singles and there's a fleeting glimpse of dick outline through a white towel in his sauna scene in Employee of the Month. Very sexy, handsome man.

mainer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he's a very handsome Irish-American man, don't care if he's big or not...

mtguy1972

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yeah, he's way hot.

there was a scene in "The Outsiders" in the hospital (right before he says, "Let's do it for Johnny man. We'll do it for JOHNNY") where u see him in the bed and in his briefs, and it doesn't look stunning. don't get me wrong...it's a young matt dillon, so it's way hot, but doesn't look huge.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love this guy. He is handsome, good actor, down to earth, sexy as all get out. I could care less how he is hung...I would do him all day long like a true whore...so yeah, he is a keeper

• Haha
Reactions: JX711

Wren

Just Browsing
Media
A very young Matt Dillon supposedly spent a night with Princess Soraya and allegedly took years off her face the day after. He received a very nice 'gift' after that. I understand he's a super-stud!

Wren

Just Browsing
Media
CUBE said:
Who is this princess?

Princess Soraya was the first wife of the former Shah of Iran. She was a 'beauty' on her days but had to be put in exile because she did not or could not bear a child. The Matt Dillon story was in a book written by an Italian gigolo.

grows2seven.five

Experimental Member
Media
WhiteHeat said:
Anyone else here heard the persistent rumors over the years that Matt Dillon is very well hung? I've read on various gossip boards and newsgroups that he possesses one of the biggest cocks in Hollywood. He's often name-checked on that H List (Hung List). There was also a book out a few years ago which collected lists of juicy insider gossip; one page listed what are allegedly the biggest dicks in Hollywood and Dillon was one of them. You can catch him sporting a thick bulge in his ripped blue jeans in Singles and there's a fleeting glimpse of dick outline through a white towel in his sauna scene in Employee of the Month. Very sexy, handsome man.

Here's a pic I've had forever.

Attachments

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Alecia19 said:
I've that Matt Dillon is a pretty good size but i've also heard it about William Baldwin. Both are pretty hot.
One word I don't understand in that: "but". Is there some reason they can't both be well hung? Do they have to share one cock between them?

l_a_dude

Experimental Member
Media
MD was sexually active pretty early in his teens.

I've loved reading various interviews from stars of The Outsiders (including a couple from Rob Lowe) through the years in which they have talked about how they were all just "inexerienced" teen boys but Matt Dillon -- although their same age -- was already a "man."

Apparently, Matt fucked several girls in his trailer while filiming The Outsiders in Tulsa, Oklahoma...one of the girls being super loud...and Matt, of course, sharing about his conquests...

Kinda hot to imagine.

JackbytheSea

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So what's fake about the pic?

Is it his body with a naked lower torso imposed, or is it him in briefs with another dude's naked crotch? Is it his face on a naked body?

Is it him at all, under all that hair?

I'd be way pissed at seeing a fake pic like this, if I was him. :mad: