Matt Dillon - allegedly big?

RoyalT

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its called a crease, or rise in the jeans!

He's in his boxers a lot in You, Me And Dupree. I felt sorry for him, he's big built but there was no sign of anything...

At least that's my opinion.

ospice05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Its called a crease, or rise in the jeans!

He's in his boxers a lot in You, Me And Dupree. I felt sorry for him, he's big built but there was no sign of anything...

At least that's my opinion.
Well in most movies, if someone is wearing jeans, they wear briefs under so there's no bouncing or chance of a fallout

SammyQ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In the movie you me and dupree you ssee him with an erection through his boxers when kate hudsons falls off of him when dupree walks in. I donno if it was big but im sure theres a pic out there somewhere.

chrstphrrr

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmmm, I can't get a hold of Little Darlings on DVD, can you describe what you see in the film? Some good shots of his bulge yeah?
He's attempting to deflower Kristy MacNichol (who, I hear, is pretty well-hung herself) and strips to his deliciously dingy, saggy briefs. What arrests your eyes is the hefty package up front, holding out the promise of a thick cockhead and matching balls.

hongkong42

Experimental Member
Media
The man is very hot, I've seen him at Starbucks here in NYC......but I have heard rumors that he swings both ways. Don't know if there's any truth to it, but who cares. He's talented and hot.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Check out Matt's tighty-whitey scene in "Little Darlings". He looks pretty well-endowed to me.

Sadly, Matt D. was just 15 when the film was shot, so there's no way that I can post any caps here.

===

However, dating from after his 18th birthday:

The Outsiders (1983): 1, 2

... and various people claim they can see hints of his balls (from behind) and dick (as a silhouette through his white t-shirt in the sex scene) in:

Factotum (2005): 1, 2, 3

You can download a video of those scenes from Factotum as a .divx file from rapidshare if you ---> click here

Reactions: fredpariz

BeReal

Experimental Member
Media
I have a good buddy who was in Heaven Help Us with Kevin Dillon. He said that Kevin fought doing the nude diving scene because it was not in the original script. Was also told Kevin didn't have much to show so being brothers by blood you can make your own guess,

bjvixen

Sexy Member
Media
He's attempting to deflower Kristy MacNichol (who, I hear, is pretty well-hung herself) and strips to his deliciously dingy, saggy briefs. What arrests your eyes is the hefty package up front, holding out the promise of a thick cockhead and matching balls.

lmao@ hung kristy mc Nichol!

DimaBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That guy is so hot!
I expected his ass to be more hairy, because the rest of his body is.
I have a feeling he has a big cock, but that is just what I think fits with his personality and body......
Some saying he is gay.....I think it is wishful thinking. I wish it is true but I think he is into pussy ;-)

Reactions: JX711

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
With Matt, I think, size don't matter...
(Always got turned on by his briefs-scene w/ Kristy in 'Little Darlings', not a size-issue, just a sexy guy in his underwear-thing...!)
I do agree: the man has grown up well. Interesting, private, sexy, thinking, and , well, just so carrying himself.
(Marry me, Matt! Or at least someone like the above description!!!!!)

Peace to All - 'bigtoad':wink:

• Love
Reactions: JX711

camper joe

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response