Matt Dillon - allegedly big?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
In the movie Wild Things you can see a fairly nice bulge on him through his wet pants, right after he gets run off the road and crashes in a swamp. His pants, being wet, cling quite nicely around his 'stuff' and it's pretty revealing. I'd say he probably has big balls and an average dick.

kewger

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Anyone else here heard the persistent rumors over the years that Matt Dillon is very well hung? I've read on various gossip boards and newsgroups that he possesses one of the biggest cocks in Hollywood. He's often name-checked on that H List (Hung List). There was also a book out a few years ago which collected lists of juicy insider gossip; one page listed what are allegedly the biggest dicks in Hollywood and Dillon was one of them. You can catch him sporting a thick bulge in his ripped blue jeans in Singles and there's a fleeting glimpse of dick outline through a white towel in his sauna scene in Employee of the Month. Very sexy, handsome man.

Can someone tell me what the "hung list" is?

Also, although I'd like to think otherwise, I don't think Matt is hung big. Just an opinion from the movies I've seen him in.

s3_spiceboy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Dude,

You can see an actual photo of Matt Dillon's endowment at
Nude Male Celebrities

They have a 3-day trial for $2.95 and there is no bullshit if you don't want to subscribe beyond that time period.

Have you got a membership, can't you just post the pic for us?

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I had a month's membership a couple of months ago but for my own purposes pretty much exhausted the site, although there is a lot on it.

I'm not clear on this, but they seemed to have a pretty restrictive policy about transferring the images.

Sorry to disappoint

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Tried to send you a private message Spiceboy before posting my response to your query on the public site, but I guess you have blocked PMs

s3_spiceboy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

trappedinthecloset

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't kiss and tell!

what's so funny is that you have been BEGGING someone to ask since you posted, so you could say JUST THAT. you even quoted yourself to bring the attention back to the fact that you got down with him.

wow, you're a hero and an inspiration to all of us