Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just seeing him on the red carpet at the Oscars...He has always been a looker...his voice alone is freaking hot....bet he is a great fuck

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Sorcerer said:
In all the threads we've had about him, nobody has been able to find a bona fide cock pic of him. Yes, he's hot.

If it helps, I have heard he is quite shy of nudity in his films. Look at Wild Things. He had a chance to get completely naked in the threesome scene, and he stays fully clothed. Though, he does have a new movie that came out where he shows his ass.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I used to see Dillon having breakfast at EJ's diner on the upper west side.
He is twice as sexy/handsome in person.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
haa.
no, i dont remember what he ate...it was breakfast, though.
He was in the booth across from me, and he was eating alone and was reading the paper.
I was pretty dumbfounded, because it was 1998, and i had just moved to nyc,
and he was one of the first stars i saw up close.

sgop

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was visiting my sister-in-law in NY a few years ago and we were driving through the city and stopped at a set of lights while the conversation went something like;

me.. (complete rube) "... so many famous people visit and live in New York... you ever see anyone you recognise?"

Ann (cynical New Yorker) "We've lived here in Manhatten nearly 10 years and I've never seen anyone even remotely famous."

pause...then we both looked out of the windshield in front of us and striding across the road level with the car's hood was Rob Lowe.

Ann "Well OK, just one person, then!"

He is as beautiful in the flesh as he was on the screen

[sorry. Not so much a hijack of the thread just, pushing it off-course a little]

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
sgop said:
I was visiting my sister-in-law in NY a few years ago and we were driving through the city and stopped at a set of lights while the conversation went something like;

me.. (complete rube) "... so many famous people visit and live in New York... you ever see anyone you recognise?"

Ann (cynical New Yorker) "We've lived here in Manhatten nearly 10 years and I've never seen anyone even remotely famous."

pause...then we both looked out of the windshield in front of us and striding across the road level with the car's hood was Rob Lowe.

Ann "Well OK, just one person, then!"

He is as beautiful in the flesh as he was on the screen

[sorry. Not so much a hijack of the thread just, pushing it off-course a little]
We've talked about him a few times but I'm willing to do it again!

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Continuing the rob low OT:
I saw a WEST WING scene being filmed 4 years ago outside the Booth Theater...they had redressed the then empty theater to look as if there
was a play there....they even had mocked up posters of a play that doesnt exist.
There was Mr. Lowe in a tux.
wow.
:D

Atia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Something about that neanderthal forehead turns me off.....