Matt Iseman Allen Lee Haff

Justmyname

Cherished Member
Media
Hes on the show Clean House on the style network. I know there is one episode where he is dressed as santa and he does a cartwheel and you see his underwear. I saw it flipping through the channel. Does anybody have anything on him? I am also interested in Allen Lee Haff who used to be on the show. Thanks :)

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Sorry, I don't have anything to add other than to say that I think Allan Lee Haff is one cute little white boy. He's sexy in his dorkiness!:biggrin:

swellguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love Clean House; and I do think Matt Iseman is sort of hot. However, and belive me when I say that I am a complete crotch watcher, that I have never seen him show even a hint of dick. It's almost like he eiether has a teeney weeny or he takes great pains not to show. What a shame.

As for Alan, also a cuttie, and I would rather have him and Linda Coopersmith back than the current cast.

D_Yowton Y Yingyang

Account Disabled
Media
I agree it appears Matt has no dick at all. His jeans are flat, and generally angled back, but oh there is something so very very hot about the man. Allen was the perfect guy next door type with a nice set of arms and hot little ass to go with it.

Caliman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Don't you smell shit when a
NEW member, asks a question about
A NOBODY ACTOR but knows exactly
The ACTORS NAME
THE SHOW NAME
THE NETWORK NAME
even an EPISODE NAME (you usually need a script for that info)
but doesn't have the resources to find anything else?

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His pants may be flat in front but they had him in a used car salesman outfit once and he hadn't pulled up the zipper yet. He looked huge. He is the kind of guy that is just sexy. I could care less if he was hung...he is totally kissable. Some guys with out a round ass or if they have large hip bones don't show.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah it'd be nice to have at least a link to a pic , I don't think thats asking to much for a post. One of my things I hate the most is everyone asking for shit and not providing anything

Matt Iseman

Allen Lee Haff