Matt Lauer

Bigfur

Experimental Member
Media
Hey what do you know, my first post at LPSG.. anyway, been watching the Today's show coverage of the Olympics and was wondering if anyone has anything on Matt Lauer. He's been in jeans and it looks promising...anyone??

jackM50black

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw the pic, but if guys are saying he's missing his tools, take another look, I think he's just got his unit up against his stomach, pointed skyward if he were standing.

windtalkerways

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I happened to see the Today show epi
with Lauer in the blue suit and he had
nothing...I mean no bulge whatsoever...
he even joked with them not to pan
down his body. Kinda disappointing.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Now, now, boys. Matt willed his willie to shrink out of the way so he'd have a clear view of the course without having to raise his head over the bulge and slow himself down with the resultant wind resistance. He must practice Zen.

Garth33

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Pecker said:
Now, now, boys. Matt willed his willie to shrink out of the way so he'd have a clear view of the course without having to raise his head over the bulge and slow himself down with the resultant wind resistance. He must practice Zen.

c'mon!! WHERE in the WORLD did I BLOW MY LUNCH!!!! (oh yeah, over there:redface: )

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
alex8 said:
The always-questionable Bulge Report offers: "Not that big, but a hot hairy stud".

http://www.bulgereport.com/malecelebreportpreview.htm
I had a friend who's friend in LA had an "encounter" with Matty Lauer (he's my imaginary boyfriend) before he got the Today Show. Matt's been around in the biz for 20 years doing local shows here and there; I used to see him in Philly when I was a teenager.

Anyway, this friend says that his friend met Matt at a Health Club and they went back to the guy's place to mess around. Matt had a girlfriend at the time and was doing TV and was VERY paranoid about even going in the same car with the guy, so they took separate cars to the guy's place and messed around, but Matt would only get things DONE to him, not the reverse.

Of course I asked how big Matt was penis-wise, and the reason I believe this story is because the guy said he was just average, "a nice looking dick but only about 6 inches".

So, if you believe this story, Matt'll get "done" by guys but won't "do" them. Probably why he didn't get married until he got the Today Show! Why buy the farm, when you can give the milk for free! :smile:

mainer1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
what a hilarious thread...poor, handsome Matt being trashed so bitchily! Just for being average hung! He can sit on my face any day!!!...MMMMMMMM!

Golfbuddy

Expert Member
Media
ML is a total jerk, a pig, a smug, selfish, self-righteous, pompous, egostistical, stuck-up bastard. Do I make myself clear? A couple of good friends are firemen for the city of Phoenix. The way ML treated them a few years ago when they competed on the show with NY fireman was despicable. The way he ignored the Arizona Diamondbacks when they beat NY for the World Series was despicable. I loathe ML and don't care about him one iota and never watch his show. He can rot in hell.

Reactions: jewboy30

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Golfbuddy said:
ML is a total jerk, a pig, a smug, selfish, self-righteous, pompous, egostistical, stuck-up bastard. Do I make myself clear? (...) I loathe ML and don't care about him one iota and never watch his show. He can rot in hell.

Following on from your last post at LPSG, "[Joe Rogan]'s an asshole", I'm certainly beginning to wonder whether you have developed a case of celebrity-related Tourette's. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Deleit

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Golfbuddy said:
ML is a total jerk, a pig, a smug, selfish, self-righteous, pompous, egostistical, stuck-up bastard. Do I make myself clear? A couple of good friends are firemen for the city of Phoenix. The way ML treated them a few years ago when they competed on the show with NY fireman was despicable. The way he ignored the Arizona Diamondbacks when they beat NY for the World Series was despicable. I loathe ML and don't care about him one iota and never watch his show. He can rot in hell.

Please, go on.. tell us how you really feel....

Reactions: alexmatts98

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Golfbuddy said:
Interesting opinion.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Golfbuddy said:
ML is a total jerk, a pig, a smug, selfish, self-righteous, pompous, egostistical, stuck-up bastard. Do I make myself clear? ...
alex8 said:
case of celebrity-related Tourette's. :rolleyes:
I have never met a news anchor that I did like, mind you I have never met a national anchor, just local and regional ones. They are conceited or drink like fish, some both.

A few years ago, a friend had a run in with one local morning anchor that didn't get that my friend was repeatedly trying be nice about telling him to "piss off" and "get your filthy, smell paws off of me". The third attempt, the morning anchor man ended up trying to give my friend a condom, saying, "I want you wear this and give it back to me." When my friend just stared at the shrink-wrapped square, the anchor man got mad and yelled, "You're too intense for me anyway," flung the condom at my friends chest and stormed out, like a raging drama queen. When we laughed, my friend said, "He didn't even tell me his name, like I'm just supposed to know who he is." We laughed even harder at that, which totally confused my friend, so I explained.

I personally had some encounters with local anchors and other types of local celebrities, most did not go well. I'd just like to tell one local celebrity that she has had too much plastic surgery. She no longer looks like herself and if she has one more face lift her boobs will be on her shoulders.

I'm trying to be discreet and friendly, while ranting.

On the other hand I've never met an unfriendly or unhelpful fire fighter, emergency medical technician, or police officer (aside for those two that gave me speeding tickets, I hope they got paper cuts from those tickets).