Matt Lauer

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
bignfloppy said:
Ick, Matt Lauer? Yuck. To each his own, I guess.

Yeh..I ick him too and never was curious about him or his packing..dont know..but i dont 'like' or feel nice vibes coming from him...

But i dont know him...:wink:

rodevon10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Might sound silly, but, does anyone else find Matt Lauer SEXY, like I do? Is there a site with some pics of him? I Saw him scuba diving this morning on The Today Show, but camera angles were awfully careful not to show below the belt. Any Suggestions?

stretchher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have always thought Matt Lauer is hot, and only gets better with age. His shirtless photo on the beach is great. I jack off almost every morning to him when the 'Today' show comes on. He is a masculine, professional guy who fills out his suit very well...
There is a thread about him elsewhere on this post, but can someone come up with some more shots of him?

rodevon10

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can't find any specific reference to him in a thread. Pecker usually has great celebrity photo contacts. Maybe I could PM him & find some pics.

Richard 1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree. Matt lauer is one sexy man. I also think that Brian Williams on the NBC evening news is sexy as well.

STYLYUNG

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Williams showed a nice bulge when broadcasting from Iraq live. The wind was blowing towards his front-side outlining a nice bulge. Welshman=BIG usually.

JMMuscle

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree...for some reason, he's incredibly hot to me. Hairy chest, handsome, nice abs...especially for a guy his age. HOT guy.

I have to agree with you on a physical level. However, it all falls apart if he's not in front of a camera. Stuck up and whiney....makes me go soft just thinking about it...:yuck:

DirtyBoy777

Experimental Member
Media
When he does the outside segments each morning (usually at 8:30), his bulge (more of a penis outline) is pretty visible. He almost always hangs to his right, and his suit pants are fairly form fitting (probably tailored and not off the rack). I've never gotten the impression that he's overly endowed; average at best.