Matt Lauer

7.5 sweet

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Did anyone see matt Lauer's pkg when he interviewed richard Hatch this morning on Today? Looks like he's really packin!

B_MatureHungDad

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ya I cant lie I have a man crush on Matt lauer. But ya I just watched the interview and very briefly you can see the bulge and the out line of cock which was curved to the right

Klaus Higgins

Experimental Member
Media
I saw it this morning and was very surprised. NBC showed the clip three times, when Lauer walked with Hatch, wearing a pair of snug pale yellow flat front slacks--you could see it all. On the right, with what looks like a pretty big head. Not Kevin Costner head sized, but quite noticeable. Hatch? I never even saw noticed him in the entire interview!

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I see I'm not the only one that noticed the VPL. I've noticed it a few other times when he wears light colored slacks. He usually wears dark grey or blue.

But if you watch when he is standing, usually when they are outside, you can see it snake down his right leg.......

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"dress's to the right", nice on the interview w/ Rich Hatch....
any more, anyone? He's a sexy man...keep your hands off, Merideth!!!

Chevlan

Experimental Member
Media
As if Matt didn't plan and know what he was showing? Of the whole interview with Hatch; there was maybe a 3 second segment (at the most) of Matt and him walking by a pool, with Matt definitely deciding to prearrange a VPL. Of course; all the promos advertising the segment, what 3 seconds did they choose to air? I've watched the segment on-line a couple of times via Today to verify to others what he flashed; but, video does not allow one to copy/paste a freeze frame .. at least to my knowledge.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Matt was in a piece Friday morning, shot at the Cowboys new stadium- he had it pointing right at 9:00 o clock, just like the Hatch interview....must have heard the compliments....

triman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There was an interview today with him at the Cannes film festival.The segment started with him walking down steps as the camera zoomed in on his crotch for at least 5 seconds before it started to zoom out! He was in his form-fitted khakis, which seemed to be extra tight today and allowed for a clear outline of cock and balls.

The rest of the clip was from stomach up though :(