Matt LeBlanc

lemonj

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
sorry guys...in this episode the guys are horsing around with the styrofoam used for packing. Joey's put some down his pants to see if still hurst if someone kicks him in the nuts...

RichyMtl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
sorry guys...in this episode the guys are horsing around with the styrofoam used for packing. Joey's put some down his pants to see if still hurst if someone kicks him in the nuts...

You got the episodes mixed up... he clearly has a boner, cause a few shot later the bulge was completly gone.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Friends is notorious for not matching shots in episodes. One episode, Joey was holding a TV Guide in his hand and whenever they'd cut to a different angle, the magazine would change from TV Guide, to Us weekly. This was back when TV Guide was a little ass black and white book so you could easily see the difference.

I don't know why I brought that up.

D_Oliver Sudden

Account Disabled
Media
He dated Alanis Morissette - Apparently you ought to know was about him, She did raise her pinky finger and gave it a wrigle when talking about dimensions of a previous BF whilst talking about that song...... Make your own conclusions from that lol - I'd still do him though

patrick9999

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He (Joey) had put on a bunch of padding and let the friends hit him with a bat after he got his medical insurance back but I don't remember anything in any episodes about styrofoam.

I have seen a few episodes where he's wearing those tight green pants. They're the type with a crotch that keeps everything pushed up.

Very nice jeans, IMO.