thmslexi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Couldn’t find a thread about this guy Matt Moretti (matt3moretti on Twitter, mattmoretti3 on TikTok). A warning to you all to NOT subscribe to the OnlyFans — a total waste of money. Not even a hint of dick or ass. Dude charges $15 to see what he posts for free on Tiktok. Wtf

jess459

Worshipped Member
Media
Follow him on Instagram he gives free subs quite often he just did it earlier today but I agree his OF is not worth it as he rarely posts and sends like 1 PPV once a month. He doesn't overprice though his last one was just $4 for an ass video.

Reactions: thmslexi

thmslexi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Follow him on Instagram he gives free subs quite often he just did it earlier today but I agree his OF is not worth it as he rarely posts and sends like 1 PPV once a month. He doesn't overprice though his last one was just $4 for an ass video.
Perhaps he doesn’t overprice the ppv but without a discount code it’s $15 to even follow the OF

jess459

Worshipped Member
Media
Perhaps he doesn’t overprice the ppv but without a discount code it’s $15 to even follow the OF
Don't sub and just follow his IG problem solved. I've subbed for free like 3 times as he's constantly posting on his IG stories "Free OF for a limited time". I've only spent $4 for his PPV that one time he has an amazing ass.

Reactions: jonjoplin