Matt On Operation Repo

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'm sure there have got to be threads on this guy but i couldn't find one.

he's so damn hot and showed a big hard dick in his shorts tonight after wrestling a guy to the ground and holding him there FROM BEHIND, NO LESS...hmmmmm. maybe there's hope.

i love his tatts.

He is fucking HOT..Never heard of the show but you better believe I will be a faithful viewer now..BTW anyone have the clip with him wrestling the guy to the ground or a screen capture? I would love to see his hard cock.....He kind of looks like Buck Angel too :biggrin1:

Last edited:

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've watched Operacion Repo for a couple of months now and get a hoot out of it.

Matt should never, never, ever take his sunglasses off. With them on, he's hot...but when he takes them off, well -- his face sort of looks like a hobbit.

I watched an episode recently where he and Froy are driving past a city park, and Matt points to the park and says "I lost my virginity there." And Froy says something like "oh yeah?" And then Matt says, "yes, it was with a girl." So, is there some question about Matt's sexuality that he had to explain that he lost his virginity to a girl???

Anyway, I think Froy is pretty cute, but I can't imagine that he was ever married to that scary blob of mashed potatoes in the goth prom dress named Sonia. What the hell was he thinking???

bigdicksarebest

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i'm sure there have got to be threads on this guy but i couldn't find one.

he's so damn hot and showed a big hard dick in his shorts tonight after wrestling a guy to the ground and holding him there FROM BEHIND, NO LESS...hmmmmm. maybe there's hope.

i love his tatts.

They just showed a repeat of this tonight and you are right. He did have or at least looked like he had a hard on after wrestling the guy. Damn is he HOT!!!! and he should keep the glasses on all the time without them not so hot

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am reminded about this hunky guy who owns a club here in San Antonio. He met us and said he was straight, very macho, carries a gun... butch. Then about 2 weeks later he asked if we knew any pretty trannies..

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
SO! Today I got out of bed and was checking email. Mr big sexy repo man emailed me! hahahha He told me he liked my build and thought i was "almost as pretty as he was." hahahahha

Talk about starting the day off right!!!

D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Experimental Member
Media
SO! Today I got out of bed and was checking email. Mr big sexy repo man emailed me! hahahha He told me he liked my build and thought i was "almost as pretty as he was." hahahahha

Talk about starting the day off right!!!

Now you got me curious: just what pictures of you has he seen? I wonder if he's a lurker here on LPSG? :eek:

Rowan Ravenseed

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Ok so yes this is stereotyping but he's uses the word bitches alot and he describes himself as pretty hmmmmm..... oh yeah plus he called ocjock pretty (and he is very pretty, that is if pretty means OMFG please tie me down and fuck me till I pass out then cover me in your semen)

But my gaydar screams big leather daddy and ive dated enough of em to know

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It didn't use to be contrived. I noticed that ever since they were picked up on Tru TV that everything seemed scripted and slightly implausible.

Operacion Repo on KWHY-TV in Los Angeles was how it started out, and it was REAL. Now, even that version seems more scripted. I guess people are actually paying their car notes these days.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
what's the info on these pics?

....you would think a repo man could repo some more tasteful possessions...

LOL, ya i thought the same thing, it reminds me of being in college when all the random liquor bottles half empty would be stacked on top of a dresser, with an assortment of stolen "artwork" on the walls. dude ur in ur 40s and have a tv show, time to pimp your crib a little.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It didn't use to be contrived. I noticed that ever since they were picked up on Tru TV that everything seemed scripted and slightly implausible.

Operacion Repo on KWHY-TV in Los Angeles was how it started out, and it was REAL. Now, even that version seems more scripted. I guess people are actually paying their car notes these days.

ya, success is the worst enemy of shows like this,

when it's raw and real is when it's the best.

Sir

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
This is my favorite show. I love Matt, not only is he hot but he's hella funny. Remember the episode where they found the Chevy Aveo in the container outside the art shop, and they gut was in Matt's face and he was like "Get your dick off me dude." Get your dick off me" Classic.