Matt Shirvington Running In His Underwear

CardiffDillon

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Am I the only person in the world that thinks Matt Shirvington's bulge is unexceptional and average? Sure, you can see a bulge but that only proves the guy isn't a eunach or a woman! I've seen several vids of Matt and nothing I've seen so far suggests he's hung huge.

cheers

Dillon

Sly Adey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Looks to me like he is wearing underwear under his underwear. A lot of straight guys are very shy of having anything bouncing around. If this was an advert there are probably decency laws and the like to contend with. Even so, what a great body and opportunity to see a totally fit man in slo-mo. Thanks for drawing our attention to it. :rolleyes:

ozwestcoastboy

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What is he hosting? The last thing I saw him host was Beyond Tomorrow...

He's with Fox Sports.
"Super Saturday returns in 2016 to guide viewers through a massive day of NRL with up to three Live matches each week with host Shirvington teaming up with regulars Mark Gasnier and Braith Anasta. Following the on-field action, Lara Pitt joins the couch to help wrap up the day on Super Saturday Full Time." - See more at: decidertv.com: Fox Sports announces 2016 NRL Line-up | @FoxSportsAus #NRL @Foxtel

www.foxsports.com.au: nocookies