matt shirvington

britlover

Experimental Member
Media
The link is unavailable, but as a fellow Aussie I have always admired what is flip-floppin' in Matt's running shorts. Dunno if he's got huge balls or is mega-hung, or both!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by masta@Jun 2 2005, 03:14 PM
But , the link is 'temporary unavailable'. Or that's just me..
[post=317201]Quoted post[/post]​
Yeah, masta, it's the second day it's been temporary unavailable for me. Maybe my patience will be rewarded, though. :evilgrin:

LeMay

Experimental Member
Media
I still can't get the website up. It keeps saying it's down and come back in a hour.

bigboy19

1st Like
Media
Wow. Amazing clip. I'd LOVE to see more of this guy—very impressive.

I'm going to agree with the big balls theory...there's a lot more moving around down there than just a big dick...the whole package is HUGE.

There was dude on the basketball team at my high school who had a bouncing bulge comprable to Mr. Shirvington's. It was quite a sight seeing him run around the court—especially jumping! Everyone noticed it. In the showers the source of his bulge was quite obvious, but it wasn't his dick (which was average at best) but an enormous set of balls...monsters!...still the biggest I've ever seen, by far (at least in person).

So my guess is that even if Matt Shirvington has a big dick, it's dwarfed by his huge nuts!

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Thicckie+Jun 9 2005, 06:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Thicckie &#064; Jun 9 2005, 06:20 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Phat_Matt_9inch@Jun 7 2005, 02:59 AM
Very impressive if you ask me.
[post=318514]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree... there&#39;s a tent in my boxers after watching that clip about 10 times, lol
[post=319054]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Don&#39;t just tell us about the tent, Thicckie, he&#39;s begging for release from those blame boxers :evilgrin:

SouthernBMC

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Just a thought on this.

I have a friend who ran track in college. He was pretty good..ran the 800 pretty effectively.

When he made the Division II Indoor Nationals in 2003, he showed me the tape since I couldn&#39;t go in Boston. After seeing my friend run on this tape, anyone would have guessed that he had a huge one flopping around in there.

He was so embarassed by seeing it in the tape that he explained why it looked like that. He explained that as a runner, he is always well-stretched and pretty warmed up before he begins running. As we all know, increased heat generally extends all of us a little.

I still think my friend iand Matt Shirvington are pretty big, but my friend&#39;s embarassed explanation may explain what we are seeing in this video a little bit.

qwerty

Just Browsing
Media
like many other australian sport stars matt shirvington has moved into the world of television. he now hosts the australian tv show beyond tommorow

PinkSteel

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There was a Canadian Runner quite a few yrs back Ben Johnson. He was banned for doping, but man his stuff streatched down almost to his knees when he was running. And to think that they run that hard daily, they must gain length without even knowing

BigBulgeMan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Originally posted by BIFFtheSTIFF@Jun 2 2005, 01:37 PM
i saw the vid just now and it looks like he&#39;s got some elephant balls rather then hung...but impressive&#33;&#33; i love huge balls on a guy, like my one suckbuddy i have.... :evilgrin:
[post=317180]Quoted post[/post]​
Huge balls indeed &#33;&#33;&#33; Peharps it&#39;s just genetic or could be hydrocele too… But the fact is : bull balls. His penis don&#39;t seems particulary impressive, juste awsome in my opinion, but all the equipment is very mobile :bounce:. Nice view &#33;&#33; ;)

Caliman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by PinkSteel@Jul 28 2005, 04:33 PM
There was a Canadian Runner quite a few yrs back Ben Johnson. He was banned for doping, but man his stuff streatched down almost to his knees when he was running. And to think that they run that hard daily, they must gain length without even knowing
[post=332528]Quoted post[/post]​

Now that you mention Ben Johnson I remember him. I was sitting in a bar and there was a staight on shot of this guy coming for finish. You could see this huge dick swing from one inner thigh to the other and it was amazing how that happened because it was so big. I couldnt figure out how he could run so fast with that. Nobody said anything but you knew everyone noticed.