Matt Smith's (Doctor Who) cock!

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just watched tonights episode of DOCTOR WHO and there is a scene just after Matt Smith has been taking a shower when he runs out of the bathroom dressed in a blue towel that drops to the floor.

I may be wrong, but freeze framing, although blurred you get to see his crotch area. If he filmed this naked (which does seem unlikely, but not impossible) there is a frame that looks like like he has a long uncut cock.
This happens at 20.15 into the programme.

There must be someone else out there who noticed the same thing, and who is possibly able to produce the caps.

If it is the new Doctor looked like a big boy.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Just watched tonights episode of DOCTOR WHO and there is a scene just after Matt Smith has been taking a shower when he runs out of the bathroom dressed in a blue towel that drops to the floor.

I may be wrong, but freeze framing, although blurred you get to see his crotch area. If he filmed this naked (which does seem unlikely, but not impossible) there is a frame that looks like like he has a long uncut cock.
This happens at 20.15 into the programme.

There must be someone else out there who noticed the same thing, and who is possibly able to produce the caps.

If it is the new Doctor looked like a big boy.

Got it on record EnglishMan. Not sure if i have taken to him yet though.

arthurdent

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I couldn't see anything. I imagine he would have been wearing underpants beneath his towel when filming.

David Tennant was a hard act to follow but I think Matt Smith has slipped into his shoes extremely well. I loved last week's Van Gogh episode and tonight's was very amusing. I like the way Matt plays the Doctor like he's almost human but hasn't quite picked up on the etiquette. Like tonight when he looked slightly odd when he air-kissed Craig's girlfriend while he was wearing the towel and later air-kissed one of his football mates. Hilarious! I think Matt is doing a fine job.

daniel55

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
matt.jpg
is it a pouch?

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

I can't make it out in that cap. I have had another look at the TV and it still looks like a cock. The few frames before seem to have been blurred, as if to intentionally obscure his dick, almost missing out the very last one., wgere something does seem to be hanging down.

One would expect him to wear a pouch for scenes like these, but as he is so young perhaps he just thought he would do it au naturel, without thinking of the consequences.

Did anyone record it in HD?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
okay, so i have been watching and freeze framing 15:08-15:10 mark for about 10 mins now :redface:... you can see where his treasure trail is cut off just at the underpants line.

i am thinking he's wearing a pair of modesty drawers... kinda like opaque pantie hose briefs. the fabric would hug him enough to show obvious cock contour, without exposing his bits and tackle to the world *or the show to possible censoring in foreign markets*

i'll try to get a clear capture.. just just hard to freeze it on the exact frame.

Last edited:

pleasureboy

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Most of the Doc Who viewing audience and ad revenues actually come from the US these days, so they would have purposefully obscured his cock (because dear God we can't have any of THAT here in the pious US!).

Supposedly the main reason they got rid of Eccelstein and replaced him with Tennant is because US focus groups found him to be too blue collar to be the Dr.

Of course in a different twist, John Barrowman (Torchwood's Capt. Jack) was turned down for the part of Will in Will and Grace because he wasn't "gay enough" for the US audience. At the time Barrowman had been in an openly gay relationship for about 20 years. They instead gave the part to straight actor Eric McCormack.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I actually like the new dr. He's got a bit of forgetful goofiness of Peter Davison. Also, moffet's style is sooo much better than Davies'.

I wasn't thrilled about them casting another young, dark-haired, cute-ish guy as the Doctor. In order to be true to the character and the originally series, he will eventually have to regenerate into someone older and more ordinary looking. However, I'm liking Matt Smith's Doctor. He's weird and eccentric but in an engaging, likeable way, and his speeach patterns and matterisms are totally different way from anything we've seen before.

He's also got a certain professorial quality with the hand gestures he uses and the way he stands behind and to the side of the other characters, slightly hunched over, as he gives a rapid-fire lesson on Daleks or cold stars or the history of spaceship U.K.

As for Moffat's style...I think he's a better writer than Davies and his stories have a more coherent logic and internal consistency. However, I'm not liking his visual aesthetic at all. I don't care for the new opening sequence, and I really hate the new TARDIS interior. It looks like it was designed by the same guy who did the decor for restaurants like Applebee's and T.G.I.Fridays.

FooGee87

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Most of the Doc Who viewing audience and ad revenues actually come from the US these days, so they would have purposefully obscured his cock (because dear God we can't have any of THAT here in the pious US!).

Supposedly the main reason they got rid of Eccelstein and replaced him with Tennant is because US focus groups found him to be too blue collar to be the Dr.

Of course in a different twist, John Barrowman (Torchwood's Capt. Jack) was turned down for the part of Will in Will and Grace because he wasn't "gay enough" for the US audience. At the time Barrowman had been in an openly gay relationship for about 20 years. They instead gave the part to straight actor Eric McCormack.
Doctor Who gets about a million viewers an episode on BBC America in the US vs. 6-8 million an episode in the UK. Pissed off British parents worried about their kids seeing cock at 6:30 on a Saturday evening is far more likely the reason than American ad revenues.