Matt Smith's (Doctor Who) cock!

jcjb2002

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is in a flech tone sock and we see it on BBCAmerica. I catch it in HD but we get the episodes a week late, so I think this one airs next week. Last night was part one about the inhabitants of Earth living underneath us..

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This isn't the first time Doctor Who has shown cock (if Matt Smith's cock was indeed shown, which I'm not at all sure of). In The War Games, the 2nd Doctor and his companions are running for the TARDIS, and Jamie's kilt flips up enough that you can see his rather lengthy cock swing from one side to the other.

Check out the following clip at 3:32-3:33. It's a blink and you miss it moment, but it's clearer than the scene that started this thread.

The War Games - A Video PlayList on Dailymotion

Guardian100

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This isn't the first time Doctor Who has shown cock (if Matt Smith's cock was indeed shown, which I'm not at all sure of). In The War Games, the 2nd Doctor and his companions are running for the TARDIS, and Jamie's kilt flips up enough that you can see his rather lengthy cock swing from one side to the other.

Check out the following clip at 3:32-3:33. It's a blink and you miss it moment, but it's clearer than the scene that started this thread.

LOL!!!!! that is one big floppy cock, can't believe they didn't edit it out, it's right in your face!

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Pleasureboy wrote: QUOTE
Supposedly the main reason they got rid of Eccelstein and replaced him with Tennant is because US focus groups found him to be too blue collar to be the Dr.
.[/QUOTE]

Christopher Eccleston only signed for one series and Davis Tennant was announced as his replacement a few weeks after the series was aired over here.

And guessing about Matt's size is officially over. Here's the proof.
http://www.queerclick.com/archive/2014/10/doctor_who_star_matt_smith_nude_photos_l.php#more

Last edited:

BBCP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pleasureboy wrote: QUOTE
Supposedly the main reason they got rid of Eccelstein and replaced him with Tennant is because US focus groups found him to be too blue collar to be the Dr.

Christopher Eccleston only signed for one series and Davis Tennant was announced as his replacement a few weeks after the series was aired over here.

And guessing about Matt's size is officially over. Here's the proof.
Doctor Who Star Matt Smith Nude Photos Leaked - QueerClick

Holy crap that link set off more alarms on my computer than the last time I went on 4chan.

ajcool

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Anyone got the working clip?