Matt Striker (WWE) Naked

omega104

Just Browsing
Media
Does anyone have any naked pics or stories about Dwayne (the Rock) Johnson. I bet he's hung nice. Would definitely love to lick that fine ass.

rekrap

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
these are fake LOL got my blood pressure up for nothing. Well not for nothing that is a nice cock.

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i dont think its him or hed get fired & theres no face in the nude shots & the ones naked dont have the same background?.

That ironing board in the background of the first one is on the right of the following photos.... but I don't think its him. Still a nice set of photos, tho.! :smile:

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
I remember those photos from long ago , had something to do with a tow truck driver or something. Still good pic that's why I remembered them

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think Matt Stryker is totally hot and since I want to believe it is him...these photos are fine by me.....lol.

maceov

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why do most of you size queens keep insisting that just about every freakin' picture is fake??? I don't get it. People really DO have big cocks. And almost EVERY ONE of the pics that you're screaming "FAKE" on, looks quite real to me. Instead of being so negatory all the time, can we not just be allowed to let our minds wander, love the scenery, and imagine the stretchings that we could get from some of these big, fat, juicy clubs??? I wish you love, and PLENTY of big, long, thick sausages!!!