Matt Wright - Outback Wrangler

lanray

Experimental Member
Media
Recently ran across Outback Wrangler on the TV show NAT GEO WILD. The star of the series is Matt Wright, a gorgeous hunk from Australia. He has absolutely the sexiest blue eyes and dark lashes I have ever seen -- a fine species himself.

Reactions: Glutehunter

kingfish44

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I randomly came across this thread and am shocked! no way I would think he would ever do that site. Unfortunately I would say when he became famous it all got wiped for a price. Look what happened with Kurt Capewell the footy player. Damn would love to see him naked now with a bit more beef.

There must be someone out there that saved his vids/pics from that site. DM me if so I wont share lol

nick4zz

Cherished Member
Media
He's still on the website. In those early days AAB was a very different thing, mainly topless shots a couple of soft pics per shoot with no video. Matt's shoot was an early days one.

Brod

Legendary Member
Media
If only there was any mention of the type of content that is featured. The $50 subscription is kind of expensive and he might not even be erect , so...

testme

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd say by looking at the content around that time on the website, there's little chance he had an erect penis in any shots.
Probably just him posing partially and fully naked in various scenarios, with his penis soft, just like we've seen in earlier posts here.
Not complaining though. Matt has a great looking willy, and amazingly thick black pubic hair.
Makes me wonder what he'd look like naked now. Probably just as, if not more, hairy. And a bit more chubby.