Matthew and I are expecting...

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
After an amazing elopement to places far away.... here
Much to the surprise of both Matthew and I... we are expecting twin boys.
One of the boys will bear the name: Spencer Xavier Alexander James (insert last name), and the second boy will bear the name: Jupiter Unit Baby(insert last name).
There is much excitement on the fathers part, and I am still a bit bitter that I get the stretch marks, and have to remove all of my body piercings.
Updates will arrive when new information is available to us.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of the boys will bear the name: Spencer Xavier Alexander James (insert last name), and the second boy will bear the name: Jupiter Unit Baby(insert last name).
There is much excitement on the fathers part, and I am still a bit bitter that I get the stretch marks, and have to remove all of my body piercings.

Jupiter Unit Baby??? Are you trying to be a celebrity or something? :biggrin1: Of course, the name Moon Unit has already been taken...

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
whoo hooo! congratulations!! That is really cool!

(But before using that name, I'd check to see if Juipiter still has planet status... the planets have been under attack!)

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Jupiter Unit Baby??? Are you trying to be a celebrity or something? :biggrin1: Of course, the name Moon Unit has already been taken...

whoo hooo! congratulations!! That is really cool!

(But before using that name, I'd check to see if Jupiter still has planet status... the planets have been under attack!)
Matthew has chosen that name, it was out of my hands at that point. He is a first time daddy, he will get better at these things. :)

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I picked that name because Moon Unit was too small.

Congrats Matthew. I didn't even know you and TK were a couple. Spend all the time u can with your babies, because "tomorrow" you'll look up and they'll be grown. And you'll think "seems like yesterday when..."

And that'll be because it was....

jeff black

Expert Member
Media

Babies, eh? Well, Kink, nicer news couldn't happen. You are naming your second child jupiter, eh? Crap.

*had hoped to name each of his 8 children after the planets to be original*:biggrin1: