HDbiker

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've tried all the clock numbers, but I can't access the video
7 always works for me.
It isn’t working for me either
Does the refresh trick not work anymore? Can’t view it either. I’ve refreshed like 100 times

It has been explained before, in several threads, that there are times they turn off the freeloader option. It usually only happens when the website is having issues. You have to wait until they turn it back on again. Or, you could always get a gold membership and you wouldn't have to worry about it anymore.

nipple5ucker

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The new moderator sucks
It has been explained before, in several threads, that there are times they turn off the freeloader option. It usually only happens when the website is having issues. You have to wait until they turn it back on again. Or, you could always get a gold membership and you wouldn't have to worry about it anymore.

BlueFlame

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When the server is super busy we disable the refresh glitch :)

No worries, thanks for the clarification and thanks for keeping that glitch whenever possible. We definitely appreciate the freebies. :blush:

cameronwx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seeing all these like 40 odd year old men still single and fucking Grindr hookups is kinda sad to see to me. Welcome to the gay community prepare for a life of hookups and no one that actually truly cares about you just your ass until you reach 45+ and your old news and alone.

Silverkenshi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seeing all these like 40 odd year old men still single and fucking Grindr hookups is kinda sad to see to me. Welcome to the gay community prepare for a life of hookups and no one that actually truly cares about you just your ass until you reach 45+ and your old news and alone.
Where did .

bondjames399

Expert Member
Media
Huntington (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah between sex with anyone get with until I turned 35 then found a night shift job that dominated my time for14 years now I am 49 and single and no one wants anything to do with guys my age.. including guys my age.. they think that they are 20 on the inside so they look for younger .. but that’s life

cameronwx

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
View attachment 19605991 What is wrong w/ this picture...?

Matt’s bubble ass is shrinking, his cock is Bigger (than ever)...thighs are less massive... but that Ass is a goner ;)

He’s so skinny now, wtf is going on...why???
The smaller ass and legs I’m gunna put down to the gyms been closed for a good 5 months , size doesn’t stick around if you don’t work on it.