Matthew Crawford Nudes/and Other Youtubers

Thought the cheating was the other way around?

I think moving to LA really put him on his ass once he realized good looks can only take you so far. I love Matt but other than putting a calendar out the last two years, what exactly has he done? Use moms money to take a bunch of trips?

D

deleted2468071

I think moving to LA really put him on his ass once he realized good looks can only take you so far. I love Matt but other than putting a calendar out the last two years, what exactly has he done? Use moms money to take a bunch of trips?
don't forget flying on private jets with Bryan Singer

Reactions: Derekj07

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I must be getting cynical...I assumed there was a sugar daddy involved with all the trips.

D

deleted2468071

I must be getting cynical...I assumed there was a sugar daddy involved with all the trips.
didn't that rich wildlife sanctuary dude organise a lot of that? besides a lot influencers get free trips, they don't necessarily need a sugar daddy

russiandiver

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
did the doctor forget to cut the umbilical cord?
that's just insane. i get being involved in your kid's life, but he's 25 not 15, he can do whatever he wants and his mom should have no say in it
That doesn’t apply when your mother is still financially supporting you. She has a say so long as she can threaten to cut the money off.

Reactions: Derekj07