Matthew Fox

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Cheers Nick!
But I think the 2nd one may be a fake too...he's not that ripped and he has a naturaly hairy chest, (shaved now on Lost:frown1:).

hey, can you help me?
1) how do I set up the gallery function so it shows on my posts
2) What site like photoshop allows nudes? What do you use?

Thanks, sorry to sound brainless.

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
can anyone help out on these?

sorry to admit, I'm clueless ...

Sorry, I probaly wasn't too clear on the gallery question because you have a "gallery owner" icon on your posts. How did you set yours up?
(Thanks)

Also, I am not sure how much into the All Blacks you are but there is an AB shop I pass every day when I go to work so if there is anything you want, like T-shirts, AB rugby jersey..whatever, I'm quite happy to send these to you. With the exchange rate about .58, they would be quite cheap for you.

Last edited:

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First Joe Flanigan and now Matthew. You and I must have been separated at birth. If nothing else we seem to have the same taste in men!
This is my fave pic of Matthew (care to guess why?):
http://i463.photobucket.com/albums/qq354/Mickactual/Foxjogging.jpg

maybe the colour of the suit..no?
maybe his hair style?..no?

Maybe the big bulge in his trackies?--YES!!!

I am so into Joe and Matthew. Its wierd that they have similar surnames in LOST and Atlantis, respectively. i.e Jack Shephard/John Sheppard.
A pic of them getting it together would probably cause a heart attack for me..

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last edited by a moderator:

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

B_kracker

Experimental Member
Media
he's hot but I was noy happy to see that he shaved his chest on last weeks Lost...or maybe the missing fur is part of the plot....HMMMMMM

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he's hot but I was noy happy to see that he shaved his chest on last weeks Lost...or maybe the missing fur is part of the plot....HMMMMMM
I'm hoping he did it for "Lost". I'd be crushed to think it was a permanent personal grooming choice...
:eek222:

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I'm hoping he did it for "Lost". I'd be crushed to think it was a permanent personal grooming choice...
:eek222:

I thought that was great how Juliet just barged in and he didn't really get flustered about it. She's seen his boy bits and they are both medically minded...

I believe he shaved it for a movie he was in during the hiatus between seasons 4 and 5. I think it was Speed Racer. I am not sure why he had to do it. I assume he will be bare chested at some point in the movie.
(Downloading it now!:biggrin1:)

However, I am sure it is not because of Lost because he was "au natural" in the first part of Lost when he had the shower in the hatch...and Locke was shaving in the bathroom when he walked out. Check it out but I am sure Locke's eyes do a quick sweep downwards..probably why he wanted to kill himself later:rolleyes:

I have never shaved my chest, (need a mower for that!), so I don't know how long it takes to grow back. It was probably only a few weeks when he had to do this scene so they shaved him again. A nightmare for continuity! Unless, the underlying story is that off island, Kate made him shave it when she was living with him and jiggling his balls.

Hopefully he will be back to full bloom for S06. As long as he doesn't do a movie requiring chest shaving again.

Here is a pic showing the difference. Hair today,gone tomorrow....or in true Lost tradition, hair today,gone yesterday (after all, it is 1977).

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last edited:

pablo59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
dang!

that dude's heart & soul just shine through

thanx!

Hey Nick

How did you set up your "Gallery owner" box so it others can access it from your sig?

Also, do you know how I can download a YouTube file onto my HARD drive?

Also, here's something to go to bed with..
(sorry-off topic)

TexasTail4U2Use

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've drooled over Matt since his Party of Five days with junior hottie Scott Wolf.
For those who might have season 1 of Lost, there is a scene after the crash of Jack by himself taking his coat and shirt off to check his injuries. At one point he slightly bends backwards and there's quiet a tent behind his zipper. Used to have it on tape, but can't seem to find it now....if someone could locate it and post it here would be really NICE!