Matthew Lush(Gay God)

B_hitmeagain

Experimental Member
Media
wait...
jason, so you've seen him AND jeffree star in person!?!?
your a lucky bastard if you have! XD
i'm in love with them both!
and thanks for the pics...
lol ML at a hot dog place?
hard to believe...
he's vegen
Dont believe everything that jasondawg says, i personally think he is so full of it. Dont forget its the internet, its so easy to be something your NOT!

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's cute, for a Lesbian....

LOL

Sorry to laugh, I have to keep in mind I was once a pretty young thing, and had no problems getting laid or having lots of fans.

Not my taste now (I have become the man I once wanted to marry) but to each his own.

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dont believe everything that jasondawg says, i personally think he is so full of it. Dont forget its the internet, its so easy to be something your NOT!
I just went thru all your posts and you havent said 1 nice thing to anyone on here.You call people fakes,Douch bags etc,And you seem a tad obsessed with me.Read your posts its easy to do.You have been here 1 month and you seem hell bent on causing drama,why?Seems all you want to do is insult and put others down.Now run along and go play nice.

Reactions: Steed Holt

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
SF has been fabu lately. Honestly, for a while, many of us felt that the old SF had gone and died on us. But it is, like all good old queens, dusting herself off, slapping on a fresh face of paint, and making a comeback!

B_JasonDawgxxx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
SF has been fabu lately. Honestly, for a while, many of us felt that the old SF had gone and died on us. But it is, like all good old queens, dusting herself off, slapping on a fresh face of paint, and making a comeback!

Is Heklinka still doing trans shack? That was a fun time when I was there.

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yes Jason, though I understand (and I am not 100% sure about it) they are "winding down". Even if Trannyshack ends, the girls will find another venue, outlet, alley if necessary, and strut their stuff. The always do!