Matthew McConaughey

kiki

Experimental Member
Media
oh.god,he`s unbelievably HOT what can i do to see,what he`s got under the pants.........hottttttt!!!!!!!!!!! I guess one of the hottest actor this days.

Raitata

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY'S SHORT PENIS (in a full frontal nude scene) - We can see Matthew McConaughey's short penis in a quick full frontal nude scene from Surfer, Dude (2008).
McConaughey has always flaunted his beautiful body and ass. But, he never did frotal nude scenes willingly.
Now it is clear why he shies away from them: although it is not a problem for me and for many, his dick is under average size. We can also see his pubic hair, and notice that his soft dick does not reach his balls' lenght.
He is an extremely hot guy, I wish he was proud of his under average size.
I wonder if the dude's packing.

Has he been covered in here? I first lusted after the "Hottest Man Alive" in "Boys on the Side" with Whoopi Goldberg. Since then his appeal has only grown.

He looked to be packin in Dazed and Confused. Might wanna check it out.

I was fashionably late.

Whereas I came early :frown1: :biggrin1:

Hey, guys -- Congratulations, Pecker, for your foresight with getting us such a cool protege! Thanks to you and alex8, we know for sure that McConaughey packs lots of 'stuff'. No wonder he's been hottest man of alive! Yummmm:tongue:

Many have tried. He may not be the fastest, but pecker always will find that one impossible to find pic. I think he works with the paparazzi.:cool:

Thanks alex and pecker..

Alex! That shot in your series with MM putting the bundle of newspapers in his vehicle is NOT TO BE BELIEVED. Dammit man, nice shopping.

I'm convinced the dude's been to "Hair Club" however.:redface:

AP Photo Services - we're the ASSociated Press of LPSG.

Nice that a gay man has done so well and all

We can only hope. And I don't care how many times he gets married or how many little MM's he claims to have created.

He and Matt are such a cute couple. (Only MM's got way more talent...obviously.)

Thanks for starting this. I had been looking for his recent People magazine pictures, which were quite impressive, to start one of these threads but never managed to locate them. He has got some serious meat hanging between his legs.

And yeah, he is definitely a member of the "Hair Club For Men." For a while he was experimenting with letting his balding head show but he quickly put that one to rest.

As far as I can determine, Sorcerer, is that it's a man's hand over something covering his package.

It's a weird, yet fascinating, photo nonetheless.

::: licks lips :::
yum!
:wank:

For some reason to me there doesn't seem to be any consistacy to the package. But nice none the less. If he isn't packing it's still easy on the eye. Most of the pic's i'm sure are all balls. I could be wrong that has happened a time or two. I think the pic with the hand is a womans hand 'cuz she's covering her coochie with her other.
Guys you did good.

;-9 He's on my list of actors I'd want to fuck, and pretty high, and even more so after I saw the photos. Unless he stuffs a towell into his shorts, he seems to have something substantial there, and his body is all the way I'd want it too. If I ever see him, I'll go down on him right there!

EXTRA! EXTRA! MATTHEW NAKED IN 'TWO FOR THE MONEY' (caps and vid). Enjoy ;)

http://www.hunkvideo.com/cgi-bin/webbbs/webbbs_config.pl?read=123414

Has that been a problem often?

That Boy is ALL MAN. And he seems pretty cool. :rolleyes:

Correct me if i wrong, but wasn't he the same guy who was caught naked playing the bongos in his house?:cool:

High as a Kite Bryan:rolleyes:

matthew_mcconaughey_beach3.jpg

Yowza! Mr M is scorching hot, even with the fake hair. I wish he'd just get it over with and take off the boxers. I want to see that (giant) package.

He's wearing underwear under those gray things! Durn.

Okay - Mr. Matt - Take off the hair, take off the board shorts and take ME now! Damn, I've always thought he was hot. Bring it on, Mr. M.

Ed

According to an article in "Details" magazine on celeb cock size a couple years ago, Matthew M is "huge". :eek:

I agree with you all Matthew McConaughey is one fine looking man! I too started noticing Matthew after watching "Boys On The Side". What a great ass he has as well, one of my favorites, so round and sponge like! Matthew McConaughey, Edward Norton and Colin Farrell in that order have the best asses in Hollywood. Call me crazy but I think Jeff Francouer of the Atlanta Braves looks like Matthew McConaughey. What does anyone else think of that?

He certainly looks like he's packing some decent meat...... Love to see that hottie ready for action!

More beach pics, these don't show a bulge, but I think his LPSG qualifications have already been established...

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/diocee74/album?.dir=fa8ascd&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/diocee74/my_photos

We love our Matthew here in Austin. ;) He lives here, as do many celebrities who're looking for a quiet, green loving, city.

There was a little scandal a couple years back, where some one called the police for a noise complaint. They went over to the house where the officer said he heard "loud music" and nobody answered the door. (something like that) The cop went around to the backyard and saw a bong sitting on the kitchen table. He then entered the house to find Matthew sitting naked on the livingroom floor playing the bongos.

"Do you have a joint, man?.....You'd be a lot cooler if you did."

Apparently I got the story a little long, but here's an article on it.

It's so silly that he was in Travis County jail. I've been arrested and taken there before.

He certainly seems to be packing some grade A tubesteak. Woof! To be a fly on the wall when that stud gets hard!

MatthewMcConaughey---9.jpg

I'm sure MM gets stoned and sucks some cock. Looks like he's showing it to his cute young "pal".

Gents- Couldn't resist sharing my MM meeting. I saw the entire package at South Beach gym. MM was bareassed trimming the facial hairs at the sink. Incredible backside. Low hangers in the front. We talked politics...

Hes holding up a T-shirt..Looks to me that his young pal is looking at the T.

C

A (male) friend of mine sucked him off. Didn't get the vibe MM was gay though, just willing to get sucked by whoever was willing and available.

Really?? Wow. Do tell more if there's more to tell!

Reactions: bluenitrox