Matthew McConaughey

I disagree. I just Downloaded Tiptoes in HD off itunes and I think he looks hung as hell lol.
Click For Video

Last edited by a moderator:

B_MaxBaer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lol isn't this a site about big dick not big balls? And there are no pictures of Matthew Mcconaughey naked and erect so I can't believe there are this many pages about him

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's definitely the balls that are huge in that TIPTOES clip. His dick is a nice size, but the balls are what are hefty. I'd forgotten how great his ass looked in that clip.

Reactions: Psilord905

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for that. He has a great ass, possibly big balls. In the penis department, looks a bit small, but great ass.

Definitely good-size balls, fairly low-hanging. Great bod, great ass. The Man is Sexy! :smile:

Reactions: Psilord905

fellatio4ever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Matthew has always been a favorite of mine. He always seems to be bulging nicely. I still have fantasies of sucking his cock and letting him fuck the shit outta me before he shoots a huge load in my mouth. Love me some sexy Matthew.

tw_iw

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Some articles:

Matthew McConaughey Blushes While Talking About Full-Frontal Scenes in 'Serenity'

This one has more description so you don't have to watch the interview:

Matthew McConaughey can't help but blush while talking about his full-frontal nude scene with Anne Hathaway in Serenity

The Boston Globe looks like it posted a review earlier today, but it's been pulled, probably because it was too soon. But one line does appear in the Google search results:
Movie review: In 'Serenity,' Matthew McConaughey sails into deep water
https://www.bostonglobe.com/arts/.../01/.../matthew-mcconaughey...serenity/.../story.htm...

7 hours ago - Diane Lane and Matthew McConaughey in “Serenity. ... McConaughey gets more nude scenes than his romantic partners

Scenes, plural, sounds promising, but hopefully it's more than that overhyped Chris Pine situation.

Attachments