Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He may fend off some jerk at a party...who wouldn't ...but he has been down in San Diego at a hotel that my friend is connected to for empoyment. He was with his lover and they were very overt in their relationship to each other. The guy is a big Mo. Common knowledge in the Mo world.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
mainer1 said:
OMG...I thought people all knew he is a gay man....just staying in the closet to make as many millions as he can. I think he's gifted with beauty, but I think gay men (like me) should support him as he slides into middle age and shows his acting ability. The excellent Paul Newman, who is str8, had to live down his beauty to make great flicks...hope Mat can too....

I'm not so sure Paul Newman has been straight his entire life.

curriedeggs

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
JackbytheSea said:
Nor is Matthew McConaughey gay. Gay-friendly isn't gay.

I haven't a clue who MM is without a picture of his face and who knows whether he's gay or not. I can only say that the fine lines between gay/straight/bi/whatever are only further confused by the idea of a man who descibes himself as 100% straight trawling the celebrity endowments section of a site largely devoted to catching glimpses of other men's cocks. Can anyone shed any light?

Reactions: Braddlymr

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Ooh!:biggrin: I've wanted to see this movie for a while now. It's looks adorable, and it's great to find out that there is also a scene like this in it. I think I'll have to get it on DVD soon.

Sklar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was quoted in a gay magazine a few months back. He and Lance Armstrong experimented with each other.

He said that it wasn't for either of them.

At least they tried it.

Ah, the mental pictures that conjured up. :smile:

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He was quoted in a gay magazine a few months back. He and Lance Armstrong experimented with each other.

He said that it wasn't for either of them.

At least they tried it.

Ah, the mental pictures that conjured up. :smile:

I think he was being entirely flippant. He was responding to rumours that his friendship with "buddy" Armstrong was homoerotic (if not overtly homosexual). He did not offer the comment unilaterally and without provocation. By flippantly - though misleadingly - conceding that they'd tried the gay thing and decided it wasn't "for them", he cleverly - though casually - eshewed a tactic of outright rejection of the rumours (which could have been interpreted as hostility to gays) and also established that his sexuality is founded on an experience from which he derived unequivocal confirmation of his heterosexuality and not on a reactive posture motivated by prejudice against homosexuality. In one comment he effectively put an end to the speculation.

I do like the cheeky new expression which has emerged from this episode though: "bromance" = romance between buddies!

Media
I think he was being entirely flippant. He was responding to rumours that his friendship with "buddy" Armstrong was homoerotic (if not overtly homosexual). He did not offer the comment unilaterally and without provocation. By flippantly - though misleadingly - conceding that they'd tried the gay thing and decided it wasn't "for them", he cleverly - though casually - eshewed a tactic of outright rejection of the rumours (which could have been interpreted as hostility to gays) and also established that his sexuality is founded on an experience from which he derived unequivocal confirmation of his heterosexuality and not on a reactive posture motivated by prejudice against homosexuality. In one comment he effectively put an end to the speculation.
I"M sorry but my brain hurt after reading all that.

Hornet

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do the first two pics answer any questions?? Although I have a question of my own.... are we seeing balls or dick?? I think it's balls but I don't care. I'll just gaze and get lost in it.:tongue:

If he had a shave and ran a comb through his hair, then I'd let him in my bed...

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK -- I've attached a scan from Texas Monthly Magazine of him -- and his well known freeballing (and a nudist -- even before the Bongo incident)

You can clearly see he's more balls than cock -- soft. Definetly VPL a good 1.5" above the bottom of his sack. :biggrin1:

So now you know.

Attachments

Reactions: AlexiC1