MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY'S SHORT PENIS (in a full frontal nude scene)

Raitata

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We can see Matthew McConaughey's short penis in a quick full frontal nude scene from Surfer, Dude (2008).
McConaughey has always flaunted his beautiful body and ass. But, he never did frotal nude scenes willingly.
Now it is clear why he shies away from them: although it is not a problem for me and for many, his dick is under average size. We can also see his pubic hair, and notice that his soft dick does not reach his balls' lenght.
He is an extremely hot guy, I wish he was proud of his under average size
View attachment InShot_20211228_181554856.mp4

Attachments

Raitata

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You've already posted in the other TWO McConaughey threads that exist. Please don't create another one JUST to post the same stuff!
@Mr. LPSG
It was deleted. But now I will just keep this one. Sorry, I am new here.
You've already posted in the other TWO McConaughey threads that exist. Please don't create another one JUST to post the same stuff!
@Mr. LPSG
It is not the same stuff though... this thread is focused on frontal nudes

Raitata

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yup, it is from this scene! The next scene he appears wewring a speedo or socks, to interact with a woman. One more thing that intrigues me is that this frontal nude scene is relatively in a worse quality than the rest of the scene. Maybe it was not to be recorded and aired on the movie, but someone on the set did it and they aired it anyway. I doubt McConaughey would allow this scene, if he noticed the exposure...

Reactions: kev2001

littleguy2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yup, it is from this scene! The next scene he appears wewring a speedo or socks, to interact with a woman. One more thing that intrigues me is that this frontal nude scene is relatively in a worse quality than the rest of the scene. Maybe it was not to be recorded and aired on the movie, but someone on the set did it and they aired it anyway. I doubt McConaughey would allow this scene, if he noticed the exposure...
Even if small soft no idea how much he grows. He may surpass all of us small guys or have a tiny hardon, which would be really hot

Reactions: kev2001 and Raitata

Raitata

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Even if small soft no idea how much he grows. He may surpass all of us small guys or have a tiny hardon, which would be really hot
Yep, it is possible indeed! But don't you think he would go for a clearer full frontal nudity scene, if he was hung? I mean, he has many nude scenes... he definitely likes to show his body, he does not seem shy about it. He has even shown his butthole in a Magic Mike's scene, he can't be shy. Lol! I bet that if he was hung... we would have seen more of his dick already, maybe even hard
But to be honest, i am glad... cause i absolutely love hot men with "small" dicks.

Raitata

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh and I wouldn't say his cock is so tiny..
Just small, under average.
Yep, it is possible indeed! But don't you think he would go for a clearer full frontal nudity scene, if he was hung? I mean, he has many nude scenes... he definitely likes to show his body, he does not seem shy about it. He has even shown his butthole in a Magic Mike's scene, he can't be shy. Lol! I bet that if he was hung... we would have seen more of his dick already, maybe even hard
But to be honest, i am glad... cause i absolutely love hot men with "small" dicks.

Reactions: MmmBop_

Raitata

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I tried to close up the video without losing its quality. Hope you guys enjoy! Cause probably it is gonna be the only full frontal from Matthew McConaughey. Gosh. He's so hot!
I also have material for an Ashton Kutcher's full frontal thread, he is small too but idk... h

e does not turn me on as much.
View attachment InShot_20211229_150416910.mp4

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You must have exceptional eyes to see a 1/2 second blurred dark view. And don’t forget this was years ago when male nudity in movies was almost unheard of. And don’t forget the cold water effect.

Raitata

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You must have exceptional eyes to see a 1/2 second blurred dark view. And don’t forget this was years ago when male nudity in movies was almost unheard of. And don’t forget the cold water effect.
I just have a huge crush on him... so I did my best to enhance the image. Then, it is pretty clear if you see the pictures, even though it is not good quality, it is clear to me. And actually, male nudity back then was usually without socks or any covering.
But you're right, it could have been cold indeed, so it means you can see his dick and balls in the screenshots as well as we all do. Unfortunately, we will not see more from Matthew's cock in HQ, so .... I am okay with a low quality image, it is better than nothing. It used to stress me out looking at his hot body and not seeing him fully naked. It has definitely helped my fangirling dreams

Raitata

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hottest story from Magic Mike, Matthew saying how an overly excited extra in that stripping scene let her finger slip inside his exposed butthole
For real? Oh my god! She probably came to the studio commited to it already. It must be a very hard task to do so while he was moving that fast and the girls fighting for a spot to come closer to him. Lol! Also, I am surprised he let the girls come this far, in order to cover his dick (he said in and interview his tongue was ripped). I mean... where are the priorities? Getting fingered on set is a whole other level... oh well, good for her. Now we know why all his effort to cover his modesty, even though size doesn't matter, it is a source of a lot of insecurities, even from a God like him.
Plus, Magic Mike is an upsetting movie to me. Not a single dick in a strip show Movie? No fun :(

Raitata

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For real? Oh my god! She probably came to the studio commited to it already. It must be a very hard task to do so while he was moving that fast and the girls fighting for a spot to come closer to him. Lol! Also, I am surprised he let the girls come this far, in order to cover his dick (he said in and interview his tongue was ripped). I mean... where are the priorities? Getting fingered on set is a whole other level... oh well, good for her. Now we know why all his effort to cover his modesty, even though size doesn't matter, it is a source of a lot of insecurities, even from a God like him.
Plus, Magic Mike is an upsetting movie to me. Not a single dick in a strip show Movie? No fun :(
Thong**

Raitata

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His topic is here:
Matthew McConaughey

Moderators, please join the 2 topics if you can. Thanks.
His topic is here:
Matthew McConaughey

Excuse me, but I am talking about something very specific, that there isn't in any other topic about him, wasn't I mentioning it.
Plus, I created this thread cause I want to talk about it in specific. Nothing else about him. Nothing about his butt or his muscles.
Here we are discussing specifically about his dick in this nude scene. And this discussion is not present anywhere else in the forum, and I wanted to talk to people who are also interested in it, only. That's all.
You have no business coming here and trying to ban me for something you haven't even given enough attention to read it properly.

Yutbower

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Excuse me, but I am talking about something very specific, that there isn't in any other topic about him, wasn't I mentioning it.
Plus, I created this thread cause I want to talk about it in specific. Nothing else about him. Nothing about his butt or his muscles.
Here we are discussing specifically about his dick in this nude scene. And this discussion is not present anywhere else in the forum, and I wanted to talk to people who are also interested in it, only. That's all.
You have no business coming here and trying to ban me for something you haven't even given enough attention to read it properly.

His topic is here:
Matthew McConaughey

I'm just hitting ignore on them and walking away from the ego fragility. The thread has become long winded enough as it is.