MATTHEW MCCONAUGHEY'S SHORT PENIS (in a full frontal nude scene)

Yutbower

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why would I need to interview them? Shouldn´t it be the other way around? I mean, my argument makes more sense, don´t you think? Cause If you could see the G string in the scene, it is probably not edited at all, specially with this image quality, and also, how do you explain all the crotch details if he is covered?
And finally, why do they cut the scene right after he stands up? He didn´t do anything complex in that scene to excuse a scene cut from that. Wouldn´t it be easier just to stand up and do the scene nonstop? The only difference that I noticed was the modesty string that suddenly appeared after the first scene is cut.
But even if I didn´t have any evidence... the images in this topic are confirming what I said. They are the evidence itself...
I meant a link with an interview of him or anyone involved saying something that confirma it. And nothing about those pics confirm anything you're saying.

Raitata

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I meant a link with an interview of him or anyone involved saying something that confirma it. And nothing about those pics confirm anything you're saying.
Really? Do you think Matthew will confirm ''Yep, that is my short dick" lol. He seems very shy about it, he always avoids talking about frontal nude scenes, there is an interview where he blushed when asked about it, and also didn´t respond.

Reactions: kingster1000

lh0711

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Also - NOBODY is trying to 'get you banned'. We simply asked the mods to merge/delete the thread. The more threads created unnecessarily the more clogged up the forum becomes.

You say it's a 'different topic', it's not. It's Matthew McConaughey, period. Whether he's naked, or it's his ass, or it's his abs, it's still him. And if a thread for him already exists then post it in there. You don't need to create a new one just because the existing one doesn't specifically state it's for NUDES!

If you just accepted that and moved on nobody would be taking issue. It's the fact that you're going off on everyone suggesting you should stop.

Reactions: Yutbower

Raitata

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also - NOBODY is trying to 'get you banned'. We simply asked the mods to merge/delete the thread. The more threads created unnecessarily the more clogged up the forum becomes.

You say it's a 'different topic', it's not. It's Matthew McConaughey, period. Whether he's naked, or it's his ass, or it's his abs, it's still him. And if a thread for him already exists then post it in there. You don't need to create a new one just because the existing one doesn't specifically state it's for NUDES!

If you just accepted that and moved on nobody would be taking issue. It's the fact that you're going off on everyone suggesting you should stop.
It is necessary, cause this topic is specific, and a broader topic of him would not satisfy me and more people. So the discussions on the other topic can take any other shape, doesn't matter, the type of discussions here are very clear and it makes the interested's lives easier, xo. It is very inconvenient trying to refer to a subject while other people talk about other stuff which is not relevant to our purposes. Check the amount kf replies here, and the nature of them.
I think I am even showing respect to the general topic about him by not posting this there.

Yutbower

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It is necessary, cause this topic is specific, and a broader topic of him would not satisfy me and more people. So the discussions on the other topic can take any other shape, doesn't matter, the type of discussions here are very clear and it makes the interested's lives easier, xo. It is very inconvenient trying to refer to a subject while other people talk about other stuff which is not relevant to our purposes. Check the amount kf replies here, and the nature of them.
I think I am even showing respect to the general topic about him by not posting this there.
You're just gonna keep arguing no matter what and keep defecting how annoying you're being, like a 14 year old with no accountability. That's what I meant when I said ego fragility.

Reactions: lh0711 and Mits1092

Raitata

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You guys, I have to admitt: Yubower is right! Matthew is wearing a G string the whole scene. BUT here's what happened: I enhanced the pictures to a way better quality, and turns out I was right too: his penis IS exposed. When he stands up, Matthew's penis and balls slip out of the G string.
This is why it bounced like a dick when he stands up, this is why we can clearly see a penis' head and its shape.
The more you add constrast, the clearer it becomes.
This is also why both arguments made sense. Cause besides a G string was visible, his short dick is also exposed. And one mistake of mine: he is fully shaved, what I thought it could be pubes is just the G string.
Anyway, so in sum, the only full frontal nude scene from Mcconaughey is an accident.

Even if small soft no idea how much he grows. He may surpass all of us small guys or have a tiny hardon, which would be really hot

You must have exceptional eyes to see a 1/2 second blurred dark view. And don’t forget this was years ago when male nudity in movies was almost unheard of. And don’t forget the cold water effect.

Hottest story from Magic Mike, Matthew saying how an overly excited extra in that stripping scene let her finger slip inside his exposed butthole

I've seen clearer pictures of the Loch Ness Monster.

Exactly! And I don't know why they're now trying to say the g-string is from a different scene when you can watch the clip right on A-Z men and it's proves that it's the same scene. They don't even know what they're talking about...

@Raitata sis is a mess
tenor.gif

Attachments

Reactions: Bernal_21

Mits1092

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You guys, I have to admitt: Yubower is right! Matthew is wearing a G string the whole scene. BUT here's what happened: I enhanced the pictures to a way better quality, and turns out I was right too: his penis IS exposed. When he stands up, Matthew's penis and balls slip out of the G string.
This is why it bounced like a dick when he stands up, this is why we can clearly see a penis' head and its shape.
The more you add constrast, the clearer it becomes.
This is also why both arguments made sense. Cause besides a G string was visible, his short dick is also exposed. And one mistake of mine: he is fully shaved, what I thought it could be pubes is just the G string.
Anyway, so in sum, the only full frontal nude scene from Mcconaughey is an accident.

Desperation

lh0711

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You know when EVERYONE is saying the same thing and you're the only one disagreeing... There's a tiiiiiiiiiny chance you might be the one who's wrong?

Raitata

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wr
You know when EVERYONE is saying the same thing and you're the only one disagreeing... There's a tiiiiiiiiiny chance you might be the one who's wrong?
If you don't see what I see, that's fine. I am not conviced by the arguments the ""majority"" presented to argue his dick is not exposed. And when someone convinces me, I have no problem to say that, I actually did it sometimes in this thread.
Stop trying to read me as egotistic or desperate because I still do not agree with you.
And to me in this case, my arguments make sense, and it totally fits what i see in both pictures and videos.
Oh, and just so you know, some people here contacted me and turns out they agree with me, they just don't want to get dragged, and that's fine.
Either way, even if no one agreed, I read all the answers of this topic, and thought about them before answering each. So that is just my point of view.
And i say point of view, cause If i vaguely mentioned that to me, you guys are probably pretending you don't see an obvious dick hanging out there, I'll be called egotistic, disrespectful or whatever.
The thing is: i am not leaving the thread, and everyone is welcome. to agree or disagree. But if it bothers you so much, just leave. As simple as it is.

Mits1092

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wr

If you don't see what I see, that's fine. I am not conviced by the arguments the ""majority"" presented to argue his dick is not exposed. And when someone convinces me, I have no problem to say that, I actually did it sometimes in this thread.
Stop trying to read me as egotistic or desperate because I still do not agree with you.
And to me in this case, my arguments make sense, and it totally fits what i see in both pictures and videos.
Oh, and just so you know, some people here contacted me and turns out they agree with me, they just don't want to get dragged, and that's fine.
Either way, even if no one agreed, I read all the answers of this topic, and thought about them before answering each. So that is just my point of view.
And i say point of view, cause If i vaguely mentioned that to me, you guys are probably pretending you don't see an obvious dick hanging out there, I'll be called egotistic, disrespectful or whatever.
The thing is: i am not leaving the thread, and everyone is welcome. to agree or disagree. But if it bothers you so much, just leave. As simple as it is.
HAH this guy is a lost cause. Who TF cares if his dick got exposes, it's the pure desperation of seeing this one persons dick that has us all laughing at you. I think this gif is an accurate representation of your thirst.

Yutbower

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
HAH this guy is a lost cause. Who TF cares if his dick got exposes, it's the pure desperation of seeing this one persons dick that has us all laughing at you. I think this gif is an accurate representation of your thirst.

Short video that explains a lot. Sound familiar?

• Haha
Reactions: lh0711

Raitata

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do, I care, and honestly? This is what matters to me. And this gif doesn't make any sense. Your pathetic ass couldn't give me a decent argument to oppose all I said, then needs to act like that, lol, get over it spoiled bish, i still don't agree with you and your ignorance towards me will not help you at all. It just shows how miserable you are. Poor thing.
The difference between us, is that I spend mt energy in what gives me pleasure, you on the other hand waste your free time talking sh*t about something you "don't even care".

Raitata

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Short video that explains a lot. Sound familiar?
I'll watch. But you should do it too, cause you need to stop projecting your flaws on other people.
You used the word "egothistic" so many times in this thread and you did not even notice how fragile you are, when someone doesn't agree with you and you start picking up situations to attack me personally.
You think you are so smart, you're actually a very low educated pos who can't bear not being right all the time.
All i did was disagreeing about you.
Please, just because you don't respect yourself, doesn't mean you can disrespect others.

Yutbower

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll watch. But you should do it too, cause you need to stop projecting your flaws on other people.
You used the word "egothistic" so many times in this thread and you did not even notice how fragile you are, when someone doesn't agree with you and you start picking up situations to attack me personally.
You think you are so smart, you're actually a very low educated pos who can't bear not being right all the time.
All i did was disagreeing about you.
Please, just because you don't respect yourself, doesn't mean you can disrespect others.
Projecting your flaws is exactly what you've been doing this whole time and what you're doing now and everyone knows it! Hahahaha You're not even good at it either. Obviously very full of yourself and just accused me of everything you're doing like the cluelessly deluded mess that you are.

Reactions: lh0711

Raitata

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do, I care, and honestly? This is what matters to me. And this gif doesn't make any sense. Your pathetic ass couldn't give me a decent argument to oppose all I said, then needs to act like that, lol, get over it spoiled bish, i still don't agree with you and your ignorance towards me will not help you at all. It just shows how miserable you are. Poor thing.
The difference between us, is that I spend mt energy in what gives me pleasure, you on the other hand waste your free time talking sh*t about something you "don't even care".
"We all laugh at you" - reality: you and 2 or 3 more jobless a**hol*s, lmao, how miserable. What about that? Do you need a cattle to follow too? You don't have you own personality regardless what a couple of nobodies say? I'm sorry, your passive aggreesive response and your anger laughs just show me how weak you are inside. If you need people for welf affirmation. Sorry, I don't. And i believe i brought pretty logical arguments here as well.
Finally, the time you waste in a thread that you find "stupid" just shows how it must be horrible to be you.
Hope you figure it all out one day. Xo

Raitata

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Projecting your flaws is exactly what you've been doing this whole time and what you're doing now and everyone knows it! You're not even good at it either.
Actually, I just gave arguments why i did not agree with the statement that he is not with his dick exposed, and responded people wanting to close the thread. That's all I did, did not diagnose anyone's personality through a computer sceeen unlike some people who can't have a decent argument did. Sorry, these are facts, luckily its all avaiable on the thread.