Matthew Mitcham

hackalive

Experimental Member
Media
The hot and sexy bloke himself, as always lookin his best .... our Aussie Matthew Mitcham. Nice bulge impression by the way ;-)

photo.php

• Love
Reactions: bleachball

ballaratboy

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is hot as, seen a few pics where he lets his fur grow, hotter even then in my opinion.
Anyone seen another one of our swimmers, James Magnussen, only 20 but fucking hot as. He has a mans body, full of fur when not competing

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sitting in a bar Saturday at Chicago's Market Days, I was watching the Olympic 10-meter platform diving semi's showing on all the HD big screens. When defending Gold Medalist Matthew Mitcham made his last qualifying dive and knew that he hadn't made it into the finals, he cried--and so did I. What a magnificent role-model for gay youth around the world this guy is. Thanks to Australia for giving us a gay "reality star" we can all celebrate.

He had told his twitter followers that if he won Gold, he'd do a 10-meter platform dive naked. Well, that's not going to happen but he did appear to change his mind about retiring from diving. If all goes well, we may see him in Rio in four years.

Some parting London Olympics pics of Matthew .....

Attachments

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Agree Mrico, Thanks for the Images as usual
Wonderful natural Guy Mathew is
TV showed him enjoying himself watching the other finalists competing
commentator remarked

'Whats Mathew doing now?'
reply was ...enjoying himself..

wonderful camerade manship with these guys, all so young,
Tom Daley so excited with his Bronze, was wonderful to share such Gracious moments with these guys .
Loved his casual hopping from one foot to the other
Quin Bo a bit sour. geuss he may have been promised the World by the Chinese Govt hahha

Surfie86

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Matt went on a bit of an anti-circumcision rant the other night on Twitter, when the topic came up on Q&A (Australian social media/discussion panel show). There were anti-Religious overtones to his comments, so he deleted them the next day, but I don't think it's much of a reach to assume he's uncut.