Matthew Morrison

DadDic

Experimental Member
Media
one of the NICEST guys,The pictures in briefs are from Broadway Bares,A charitable function every year,Actors Equity Fights AIDs

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
there is also a rumor i heard that a few years b4 glee .. he was engaged ... but had an affair and him a his fiance split up ... aapparently he had the affair with a fellow broadway actor .. Lea Michelle!

hairyman101

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
in glee this last week , the rocky horror show, when she tore off his shirt was HOT!!!!
looks like he shaves his chest....the hair was just growing back.

Reactions: Joe Wachter

bkdude

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
D

deleted628524

Can we get a nude scandal with this one? I wanna see what's in that huge package!!

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some preview pics of Matthew Morrison who graces the cover of the new Details mag--shirtless, of course! (I wish he'd grace the pages of Playgirl really soon.)

Tabloid Prodigy

Okay, I'm sorry to speculate here...but as pretty as this man is and given his Broadway resume...he must have at least "jumped the fence" a couple of times. If not, he can't be more than three martinis away--which is prolly why he joined the "Bible study group" in college. (Remember, Matt, "it gets better.")

Last edited:
Reactions: gotboysonmymind69

Dirtypop8

Sexy Member
Media
I really don't think it is good when gay or bi sexual men say stuff like "he is so gay" or "he must be gay". The gay community is suppose to be the group that allows people to be exactly who they are. If he says he is not gay why can't that be the end of it. He is no homophobic, supports the gay community, is talented and super hot. I am happy with that.

Reactions: dnzer1