Matthew Pappadia / Pappsfitness

nyny11706

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah he’s a hypocrite just scamming ppl. He claims to be super religious but his nudes leaked a while ago and he’s no so innocent. Nice uncut dick tho

hypocrite huh?

sad you think that of me man. why try to rip a guy apart that you don’t know? oh yeah it’s matt here. do the right thing and take this thread down. or I can! :)

Xstaticr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And is there any difference between his snaps? I'm guessing the $100 that you pay for he'll be reply?
Why assume what you don’t know. He did nothing shady, he was very awesome. Pay 5$ and you get everything he posts. So no $100 to see anything. But now you can’t see anything because he shut the page down. Thanks….

Walterlongisland

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yeah he’s a hypocrite just scamming ppl. He claims to be super religious but his nudes leaked a while ago and he’s no so innocent. Nice uncut dick tho

scamming? Where do you get that idea? I don’t know the guy, but I’ve have had many onlyfans and this guy was the nicest guy out there. Guess a nice honest guy is too much for you ? Why do you go after people without knowing them? You should be banned for making judgements. Do you feel good about yourself when casting judgements? Such a loser...such a shame

AlmondMilk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why assume what you don’t know. He did nothing shady, he was very awesome. Pay 5$ and you get everything he posts. So no $100 to see anything. But now you can’t see anything because he shut the page down. Thanks….

I did not say he was shady. I did not assume he was going to do anything shady. I wanted to know the difference between the regular snapchat and the one he was offering for $100 on OF.

AlmondMilk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maybe I was looking at someone else's but I thought I saw on the OnlyFans page that for $100 we could have access to a private snap account. And that's fine. Plenty of guys advertised that before OF and have delivered on their promises.

MBMSWS225617

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
His nudes were available via a Google search a while ago. He had them taken down but now he’s asking for money to see his body when it’s not that impressive. My trainer is way more ripped. I also know his ex and he’s awful to be with. I saved his nudes if anyone wants them.

Kstephens97

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
His nudes were available via a Google search a while ago. He had them taken down but now he’s asking for money to see his body when it’s not that impressive. My trainer is way more ripped. I also know his ex and he’s awful to be with. I saved his nudes if anyone wants them.
I can’t find them on google. Can you send?

LABearBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I can’t find them on google. Can you send?