Matthew Perry/ David Schwimmer

chicken_pi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Throughout my early teens i was obsessed with friends and used to imagine what the guys looked like. I 've seen the Matt Le Blanc thread but does anyone know of any pics of Matthew Perry or David Schwimmer ?
Thanx xx

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
I don't know a thing about Matthew Perry. I never thought David Schwimmer was attractive until I met him. He was quiet and seemed very centered. He dresses well and has good manners. It didn't occur to me to look at his package (never does). I remember thinking his nose was perfect and wanting to ask him who'd done it.

Reactions: Henchie

chicken_pi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Sorcerer said:
I don't know a thing about Matthew Perry. I never thought David Schwimmer was attractive until I met him. He was quiet and seemed very centered. He dresses well and has good manners. It didn't occur to me to look at his package (never does). I remember thinking his nose was perfect and wanting to ask him who'd done it.

I've ALWAYS found David Schwimmer to be attractive!

From "The Wonder Years" through "Friends" on up to today. Plus, besides the perfect nose, he has a cute butt!!! (I doubt he had that done though)!:biggrin1::wink:

mtguy1972

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this has nothing to do with package, but i saw david schwimmer out and about and very casually and non-chalantly said hi, and told him i liked his work (which was a stretch, since i was really only talking about "friends" and not "the pallbearer," which was his weak attempt at feature film at the time). anyway, he was a complete jerk! totally condescending and full of himself. maybe just a bad day or whatever, but still...