Matthew Perry: Hung or no?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by Oralius, Oct 10, 2005.

1. Oralius

Oralius New Member

Albums:
    I just wanted to know if anyone on here knows if Mr. Bing's Ding-a-ling is worthy of this site. I've seen a couple of episodes of FRIENDS which got me questioning what he's packing. He looks pretty hefty, but it could just be huge balls.

2. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

I can honestly say I've never, ever wondered about his package.

3. Matthew

Gold Member

I'm with you there. If a gun was put to my head & I was forced to choose, I'd even take David Schwimmer first.

4. D_Elijah_MorganWood

D_Elijah_MorganWood New Member

I'm with you there. If a gun was put to my head & I was forced to choose, I'd even take David Schwimmer first.
    [post=350438]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    I met David Schwimmer about 6 years ago at the Bellagio and I found him really hot in person.

5. Mattness

Mattness New Member

Albums:
    Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
    I have issues with David Schwimmer's face, but his body is hot!

BUT, back to topic...the first few seasons of Friends, Matthew Perry frequently did the "dress right" thing and you could see his dick showing slightly down the top of his thigh.

Check it out on the early ones...it's never a prolonged shot, but I bet they were all trying to act sexy during the first few years of the show to get dick/pussy. I would! :) Hell, I'd be like the Brawny Paper Towel guy and wear my dick and balls in a bulge down my leg if I'd get me noticed and laid LOL.

Some random quotes by Matthew:

"Actually, as a kid I wanted to be a tennis player, but I wasn't good enough, so I became an actor. Since then, I've just been lip-locking with gorgeous babes. So, let that be a lesson to all you little tennis players out there." -Matthew Perry

I've just found out there are pages on the internet dedicated to whether I'm gay or not." -Matthew Perry

6. Oralius

Oralius New Member

Albums:
    [post=350438]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    Ha! That's funny... At first, I didn't really think Matthew Perry was attractive because I didn't start watching FRIENDS until he was fat and married to Monica (Courtney Cox), but when he lost the weight, I could see a little hottie under there...and he looked good on the first couple of seasons.

And David Schwimmer seams like a cool dude...when he was on Regis and Kelly promoting Madagascar, he was wearing a pair of BAPE force 1's which shocked the hell out of me. (Don't worry if you don't know what those are, it just means you aren't under 21 and addicted to urban fashion.)

7. straightfag13

straightfag13 New Member

I know someone who has slept with matthew perry and she says that he's average, nothing special. Although, she said he was really really good.

Draft saved Draft deleted