Matthew Perry

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Folks, just checking, but you do realize by buldge they mean in the groin area not the belly. k' just checking.

8rmore

Experimental Member
Media
Matt Perry IS a penis. I did "Fools Rush In" with him for 3 months and there isn't anyone on the cast or crew who wouldn't tell you what an asshole he is. (Except for his father who played his father in the film). At the wrap party at Caesar's Palace, no one would speak or sit with him....he is a raging prick.

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I know I've seen a great pic of him in one of the gossip mag rags a couple of years ago...
there was a pic of him crouching down on his haunches holding a small girl all decked out in a frilly dress...he was behind her in the pic.
he was wearing one of those hawaiian shirts, he was hard as a rock and that hard bulge was clearly visible at halfway between his nipples and his shoulder. I'm sure if he would have lost his balance his boner would have popped out to make an appearance! LOL I was thrilled to see he was indeed nicely hung hard!:smile:- It was a definite confirmation for me!

Matt Perry IS a penis. I did "Fools Rush In" with him for 3 months and there isn't anyone on the cast or crew who wouldn't tell you what an asshole he is. (Except for his father who played his father in the film). At the wrap party at Caesar's Palace, no one would speak or sit with him....he is a raging prick.

Thats one of my favorite movies!!

Tempo

Experimental Member
Media
new pic

my.php

Nate1978

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Matthew Perry was always my favourite guy in friends - he is so freaking hot. I don't think his bulge looks small in the pictures posted, it looks like it's at least average size and an average sized penis can easily grow to be a large one.

I'd take Matthew Perry any day over the likes of Zac Efron.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Interesting...I wouldn't mind hearing more of this poop. :wink:
Haven't met the man myself, so I couldn't vouch for his personality.
...But I always thought he was kinda hot.