Matthew Rush

Status
Not open for further replies.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I liked Matt Rush best when he wasn't as pumped up - about 3 or 4 years ago. Still good looking, but IMO not "super hot" like he once was

bighosenow

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The last pic of Matthew was taken at the Gay Games bodybuilding competition. He won his catagory. He's not quite as bulky as he was then but still very buff. He's also a very nice guy.

ll_boi505

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I Love You Matt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's One Of The Famous Ppl I Wanna Meet Before I Die...

God I Love Him

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is really quite nice in his early Falcon dvds but got too buff later on. He may not be conventionally good looking in his facial features either and comes off as a bit of a non intellectual type in interviews, but he seems like a goofy and fun guy who loves what he does and is not ashamed of it.

Balljunkie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He is the nicer guy. I met him a few years back on my birthday, and he massaged my shoulders and kissed me on the cheek.

Plus, I like that he is biracial.

I love his ass. It is huge. I often joke my friends about whether he can wear skinny jeans or how does he find pants to fit that waist with that big ole booty?

MODERATOR EDIT:
**For discussion of Matthew Rush please visit his super thread.**

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.