Matt's Monster Cock, Me and Pam

D_mvn87cqz1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My name is Dave, and my wife Pam and I had been chatting with a guy named Matt we met online a while back and have had several hot sessions. His profile indicated he was gay but after we messaged him, he was more than game to stroke his huge cock on cam for us and direct us while we watched him. He would get on and let precum drip down his shaft slow while talking to us about letting my wife ride his monster cock. During our sessions, he would sometimes cum 2 or 3 times in row while we would fuck and suck ourselves wild. He got me to explore my wilder side like having me eat her out after I shot my load in her. I am mostly straight and never have done anything with guys but I have to say that the more I watched him, the more I liked the thought of watching him fuck my wife. I jacked off often at the idea of seeing that cock up close as it penetrated her beautiful womanhood.
That said, the day I got an email that he would be in our town on business in a few days and would like us to meet him for drinks at his hotel got me hard and leaking precum almost instantly as I typed him back.
We were both humming with anticipation as we drove downtown to one of the best hotels in the city. We all agreed to meet at the bar for a drink and make sure the vibe was right for anything more. He told us that at a minimum we would watch him stroke it in person. Anything beyond that would be up to us at the time.
In the times we had cam sex, we had only seen his cock since he would not show face on cam. He gave us a description of himself and where he was sitting in the hotel bar. We walked in the bar and there he was – a sharply dressed business guy in a white shirt black suit with a very laid back, confident perfect smile. At first, I thought damn it, I was hoping that he would be kind of ugly after all our cock envy/cuckold fantasies, but this guy not only has a better cock, he is this successful polished stud guy who looked like the guys you see on the expensive watch/cigar adds. Not that I am anything to complain about, I am taller and I would say better looking – but something about this guy had me jealous but also, turned on at the same time. I am a tall, well built, good looking blonde guy that gets plenty of attention - believe me, but this guy had me intimidated, intrigued, and horny all at once.
We sat down and he made us feel relaxed immediately. He paid attention to both of us and seemed so relaxed and confident. This guy was the man at flirting up the waitress, the waiter, and both of us. I wonder where he got the swagger and aura, maybe just born with it or maybe it’s the cock but, I could tell my Pam, my wife, was attracted to him and I had to admit so was I.
We finished our drinks and headed to his room. He has this great suite with a bar and sunken hot tub already full and bubbling away. He gave us towels and told us to undress and get in the tub. He left the room. We both smiled at each other and got naked. My cock sprung from my shorts as I dropped them and a string of precum dropped onto my leg. Pam laughed and commented on how it looked like I was ready for some fun. I reached between her legs to feel she was totally soaking wet and we both laughed at each other.
Matt came back into the room in with a towel around him and a bottle of champagne with three glasses. He poured each of us a glass then dropped the towel and sat on the edge of the tub. His long cock hung down toward the water and looked bigger than ever. He grabbed it and slowly stroked himself to full mast. I was already rock hard ever since I took my pants off and Pam was almost drooling watching it. He asked if we were OK to do more than watch. Pam answered yes almost annoyingly fast, but she said what I was thinking anyway so we moved in. We both grabbed Matt’s cock and took it between our mouths both tasting his plentiful precum and licking our precum soaked tongues together.
We took turns licking the side of Matt’s cock and Pam eventually moved it into her mouth and started sucking him wild. I loved watching her take that thick monster as much as she could.
Matt suggested we head to the bed for a while. As we all laid down on the bed, he asked if I was still into watching him stretch out Pam’s pussy like we chatted about so many times. I answered, of course, although my throbbing cock probably already said enough. Matt responded that he would definitely fuck her but we needed to have a plan of how it would go.
“First Dave, we are going to make sure you get plenty of attention and a good vantage point of my cock pounding your girl. So lay on your back and open your legs.”
I did and he and Pam both spent some time sucking my cock and touching me. Matt reached over to the bed stand table and got something out of a black bag. I guess he had stopped off at the local sex shop for supplies on his way in from the airport. He presented some lube and a strange looking dildo like thing that was called an Aneros prostate massager. He lubed it up and had Pam slowly insert it into my ass. Ass play was new to me and I wasn’t sure at first. Matt told me to relax and let it start to do its thing. I did my best to relax as the two of them went back to sucking me off. After a few minutes of wondering what the hell I had gotten into, the thing started to work. My ass began to flex on it involuntary and waves of pleasure started through my entire body. Matt noticed that it took hold.
“Perfect. Now we are ready to start”
He had Pam get on my in a 69 position over me but cautioned her not to suck me too much since the massager will eventually make me bust hands free.
He got behind her and positioned his throbbing dripping wet cock right over my face. He pulled my hand onto it so I could position and guide it into her. I painted her twat with the engorged wet head and licked it a bit. Pam slid down on it then back up then down again. I put my tongue on it as he slid it in all the way. I licked his big loose balls and her lips. She screamed out in pleasure as he pushed it in as hard as he could. He hit her cervix and she came instantly, I felt the wetness in my mouth and all over my face. Matt started to pound her. I licked all around her clit slowly as I felt some new intense feelings waving over me as the prostate thing really kicked in. Pam pulled on my cock and yelled out about how much precum I was pumping out. It felt almost like I was pissing precum.
My whole body was shaking and convulsing and Pam’s pussy tightened up and came again. I saw Matt’s balls tighten up against his thick shaft and then he let loose. His cock got almost another inch thicker as he pulsed a huge load into my wife’s quivering hole. I had never seen Pam cum that hard before now. That was all I could take and I let loose the biggest cum shot I had ever shot. It went over Pam’s head hitting Matt in the face with the next ropes covering Pam’s back and face.
Matt’s cock came out of her with a pop and landed on my face. I could taste him and her and opened my mouth wide as he put it in to let it deflate in me. Cum drained out of Pam onto my chin and down my neck.

Reactions: teninchman

D_mvn87cqz1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes it is a pretty hot story!! See where watching Matt on cam4 ended up taking us?? My wife just loves his big cock and this fantasy is a big turn on for all of us. This is a "what if" scenario...I think there needs to be more of that!

cutebuttnyc

Just Browsing
Media
I saw his cock on cam last night and would love to watch that thick thing penetrate your wife then help you lick it clean :p. Thanks again for showing it to us Matt. Helps really bring the story to life.

D

deleted718765

That was hot...any chance for a sequel. : P