Matty Bladez

Badidang

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He is a loser! He blocked me to DM’d/comment on his OF post only because I didn’t bite his customs video. I msg him for suggestion as he said on his OF page to msg him for any suggestions anyway so it’s really unfair for him to do that as I didn’t say anything bad or moan about how crap was his page lately! This is the problem with all of these OF models as they should be open for criticisms etc as it’s a paid subscription and really unfair not to interact with their fans! @Mr. LPSG can you help please as I find it really unfair.

Attachments

Chris225honey

Superior Member
Media
Washington City (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He is a loser! He blocked me to DM’d/comment on his OF post only because I didn’t bite his customs video. I msg him for suggestion as he said on his OF page to msg him for any suggestions anyway so it’s really unfair for him to do that as I didn’t say anything bad or moan about how crap was his page lately! This is the problem with all of these OF models as they should be open for criticisms etc as it’s a paid subscription and really unfair not to interact with their fans! @Mr. LPSG can you help please as I find it really unfair.
What was his content like?