mature, cougar, milf, wife

wetpantties

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I am a married female in my 40's and you can call us mature, cougar, milf, wife, etc. I am hoping to see some videos of older women (rather than the young ones) enjoying some larger cocks. Amatuer would be the best. We like the big ones too, except unlike some of the young women, we know what to do with it all :smile:.

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a married female in my 40's and you can call us mature, cougar, milf, wife, etc. I am hoping to see some videos of older women (rather than the young ones) enjoying some larger cocks. Amatuer would be the best. We like the big ones too, except unlike some of the young women, we know what to do with it all :smile:.

I totally agree.

I think some women find out that they have extra gear or another level that they hit in their 40s! Amazingly hot.

grifter07

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Comin' up!;
HOT NATURAL MATURE